Chapter 15

In Khurana House

Neil pov

What is happening here..... just one day in this house and she already started to keep my parents on her side..... how dare she..... why papa and mom can't understand she is not a good person.... Ragini I have your confession video with me ..... if you do anything then sure I will show that to everyone..... you can show your fack face to others but it won't affect me...... From morning you are doing weird things to impress my family .... what do you think just doing Pooja in mandhir,singing or preparing breakfast you can enter into everyone's heart then that is only your thinking..... I Neil Khurana have the power to understand everyone........ So don't think of me as a loser........OMG what I am thinking....Why I am wasting my time for that girl......Oh no I want to talk with swara ........ I hope she is not angry with me because of all the problems yesterday happened...

He dailed swara's number and after 3 ring she took the phone

Neil: Swara I am Neil.....why are you not talking anything......why are you silent.....please I am really sorry I really don't know ....how me and Ragini shared same room ..I don't know .....I know you are angry with ragini because she ruined ur life but please don't get angry with me..... You are my precious friend..... please Swaru...... Say something....

Swara: Neil I don't have any problem so don't think I have problem with you for you being with ragini ... But from today don't contact me......Ragini won't like if you call me..... So from today onwards we can stop the contact between us with friendly note...

Neil:Why swaran....why are you thinking about ragini.....how can it affect the friendship between us just because your sister don't like..... Okay I will never contact you.....

Swara: Sorry Neil I am in stressed situation so please understand me ..... don't think negative....

Neil: I can understand your situation......bye swara....

After hanging the phone he throw his phone on the floor.......it broke with big sound........

Why god.....why me......why you bring ragini to my life..... She already catch the attention of my family ....now she broke the friendship between me and swara.......how can she.......she showing that innocent face and catching everyone's attention..... If I stay here one more min then I will lose my control ...... I have to go to office if I want to change my mood.....

After freshening up and changing to office attire he is looking for the file ..... suddenly ragini came there to call him for the breakfast unknown about his current mood.....

Ragini: Neil Ji maa and papa calling you for the breakfast.....are you going to the office....

Neil is already pissed with ragini and he grabbed ragini's both sholder and pinned her to the wall and said ...

Neil: What are you thinking.....just showing your this fake innocent face you can make me fall in your trap........ Wow with in a single day your love towards your sister husband laksh is vanished and now you are trying to catch me ........oh I know you girls will do anything to live a rich people's lifestyle.... now I understood what is happened .. you first choose laksh because he is rich then our that unexpected thing happened and you got to know that I am richer than that laksh and  your love for him is destroyed and now you want to catch my attention and make me fall in your love ....right .....I know about this type of cheap  girls .....