Chapter 1

Joel's POV

"Ok, your turn Joel!" Grian nudged him. "Oh ummmmm... Scar, truth or dare?" Joel said. Scar thought about it for a while and sighed. "Okay, dare,". "Alright! I dare yoooouuuu-" Joel stared around the room and smirked. "I dare you to kiss Grian." Scar went a deep shade of red. Grian blushed. They liked each other, everyone knew it. Well, apart from themselves.

Scar scooted over to Grian's side of the circle and kissed him as quickly as humanly possible. And then immediately moved back over to his side of the room. Both of them now had beetroot red faces. Impulse coughed. "Scar...?"

"Oh r-right of course," he mumbled. "Tango, truth or dare?". Tango looked surprised, it was the first time he'd been called on all night. "Oh um- truth," he blinked. Scar rolled his eyes. "Boring! Anyway, how about... have you kissed anyone here?". Tango opened his mouth, then closed it and thought about it. "Yes."

"Ooooooo! Who is it???" Scar bounced. "Nuh uh. You never said I had had to tell you who!" Tango laughed. "Okay, okay, Joel, truth or dare?".

"I just went! Ummmm, alright....dare." Tango smiled. "I dare you to go to a Mcdonalds drive through and order a pizza".

"WHAT?!" Joel shouted. "That's-that's- that's a really good one." Tango smirked. "Alright! Let's go!"

It's a short chapter, I know, but it'll get better soon I promise (maybe) (ok maybe not idk)

216 words :)