★Chapter Twenty Seven☆

Third Person's POV

There was a light beam of sunlight peaked through the curtain and fell on the certain tangled couple on the king size bed.It was already noon.Jungkook was the first one who opened his eyes with so much difficulty.Hola...the situation was a blast.He felt like his energy was drained from the body.But that was not the thing he was noticed first.It was his position.

Alas...he was on his Moon's naked chest?like in between those mounds?Did he sucked them to sleep?If this was another situation you can find him being fainted already.But the situation was different there.Jungkook tried to remember what happened and why he felt like he couldn't move his body.It's felt numb.

But over all those things he noticed something.And is it him?He was the one that did those things?Those painful marks on his Moon's chest?neck and his bruised lips? Jungkook hardly tried to remember things.Sudden flashbacks of he sinking his teeth on his Moon's neck came across his mind.But he couldn't remember whole thing what happened after he went to washroom yesterday.

But those were not his concern.His all concern was those painful marks bruised marks on his Moon's flawless body.And Jungkook's trousers also undone.Did he force himself on his love?That thought alone made him break down completely.

Silent tears were falling from his eyes.He caressed those marks gently,his vision was blurred by own tears.He quickly buttoned up Tae's buttons to cover his chest area.Then gave gentle kisses on those marks.After that Jungkook buried his head on his Moon's neck not knowing what to do.

What if his Moon get uncomfortable around him?his touches?Then Jungkook will not be able to bear that pain.So he cried while hugging him and wet tears falling on Tae's neck.

Tae woke up due to a wet sensation on his neck only to find his bun crying miserably hugging him like his life depended on him.Tae panicked and quickly put his hand on Jungkook's face asking,
"Bun why are you crying? Please tell me, are you feeling pain again? Please bun tell your Moon"Taehyung asked desperately and he was also on the verge of crying.

"Moon ....then loud sob heard across the room.Jungkook remembered everything.Not clearly but he remembered the situation.But he was afraid.Not because of incident but because of the thought of he was forcing himself on his love.

"Yes my bun tell me,are you in pain?"Tae asked while caressing his hair.
"Yes Moon, I'm in pain because I hurt you and forced myself on you.I hate myself for that.I hate myself for losing control over me.I'm sorry Moon, please, please don't leave me.I'll never do anything like that.I promised to never hurt you but I did the same.Plea-ase "

Jungkook said while crying at last words he was having a hard time to breathe.Even the word of his Moon leaving him made himself breathless.He felt like world stop right away.He felt like suddenly there is no hope to live and felt like all his world clashed down.

So Taehyung quickly hid him in his embrace hugging him to his chest while guiding him to take proper breaths and saying he will never leave him even in his dreams.After sometimes that feeling Jungkook calmed down a little in his hold Taehyung decided to speak and tell him what happened exactly.

So Tae made Jungkook look at him and cupped his face with both hands.Then kissed his forehead,two eyes, cheeks,nose ever so gently to calm him down.Tae knew his bun was goner for his kisses after all.

At last he put his lips on Jungkook's and moved his lips but Jungkook didn't move his lips.Jungkook was thinking about Tae's bruised lips so he didn't want to hut him anymore.Tae understood the problem right away and bit Jungkook on lips.Jungkook hissed.

"It's a punishment for not kissing me back."Tae said while glaring at Jungkook.Jungkook melted with that cute glare.

"Now kiss me back you stupid bunny,now we both are equal."Tae said even he bit Jungkook lightly.Then again leaned in and took Jungkook's lips on his.So this time Jungkook kissed back but not putting any pressure,oh so gently.He even licked Tae's lips by his tongue.

After sometime Tae broke the hug and looked at Jungkook.Jungkook not even hugging him.So Tae took Jungkook's hands and put them around his own waist and asked,

"Now tell me, are you in pain or it's still hurting?
So Jungkook answered him while looking at his lap "No it's not hurting like yesterday"

"Mmm okay then listen here you stupid bunny before assuming things by yourself and look at me when I say something,okay?"Tae demanded while brushing Jungkook's one ear.If it is an imaginary bunny ear it has already fallen by now.

"So after that incident we were came by your car with Joonie hyung's driver.And you were crying in pain so I couldn't stand see you in pain so l was the one let you do whatever you want.I was the one who opened my shirt button and l gave you my consent.Did you hear me you stupid bunny?You were not forcing yourself on me.I was the one who gave you my consent and you were not your right state of mind."

Taehyung said little bit stern voice but seeing Jungkook pouting while looking at him,he couldn't stick into his stern expressions.So he added,

"Don't apologise to anything you didn't do my bun.And no, I'll never leave you in any kind of situation now or in future so you better erase those thoughts from your head,hmm?If you think that way then I should also apologise for jerk you off without your consent?So let me apologise to-"

Tae couldn't complete the sentence Jungkook pulled him on his lap and connected their lips to give a long peck.

"Don't ever apologise for that Moon.You did it to make me feel less pain.Actually I never disappointed on myself until yesterday.I wish I were in my right mind so l could enjoy all those things including my cherries on my-"

Tae didn't let him complete his sentence and closed Jungkook's mouth with his palm.
"You shameless bunny shut your shameless mouth or you'll be sleeping on the couch for a week"
Jungkook whined and Tae smirked.But again,

"But Moon I want to feel that feeling for months only to get in an unconscious state, it's unfair"Jungkook whined.
"You wanted what?"Tae asked while cutely glaring at Jungkook.

"I wanted to put those cherries on my mouth and- again loud dramatic hiss was heard from Jungkook because Tae smacked on his head.After sometimes teasing each other suddenly Kook asked,

"Moon what happened to -?"
"Ahh that bitch? Hoseok hyung will take care of her.And l also wanted to go there and tell her something for one last time."Tae said.
"Don't tell me?"

"Yes Hoseok hyung and suga hyung will not give any mercy on her.He said he can forgive once for not twice.After that they will hand her over to mental asylum"

"Well deserved"Jungkook said while smirking.Then hugged Tae and buried his face in his neck.
"Moon l want to tell you everything,that she did when we were in college,I want you to know my past.But before all that I'll apply a remedial balm on those bruises"

"Don't call them bruises you stupid bunny....."

Happy reading ................

To be continued ✷✷✷✷✷