✨RULES & PAYMENTS✨

Before the cosmic adventure begins, stay tuned for the unveiling of our eagerly awaited rules and payment details

Whether you're a seasoned wordsmith or a budding author, this is your chance to shine in the celestial realms of literature.
Get ready to dive into a world of words and imagination, where every story is a star in our literary galaxy.

🌟📖✨

1. No Bribing: Participants must adhere to ethical standards, and any attempts to bribe judges or manipulate the awards process will result in disqualification.

2. Follow This Account Permanently: Entrants are required to follow the official awards account for updates and announcements throughout the competition. lupe6583v

3. Add This Book to Your Reading List and give a Shoutout: Authors or publishers should ensure that their submitted books are added to a designated reading list and also give a shoutout and do tag me in that announcement.

4. Follow and Do the Payment: Participants must follow the provided instructions for any required payments related to the submission process.

5. Update Me for Any Changes in Username and Book Name: Entrants are responsible for promptly informing me of any changes to their username or the title of the submitted book to ensure accurate tracking and communication.

6. Respect Other Contestants: All participants are expected to maintain a respectful and supportive environment throughout the awards process. Any form of harassment or disrespectful behavior will result in disqualification.

7. Books Must Be in English: Submissions must be in the English language to be eligible for the Celestial Nexus Book Awards.

8. Only 2 Books per person: Each participant is allowed to submit entries in a maximum of two categories, one main genre and one special category. Same book cannot be submitted for both.

9. Vote on All Pages: Participants are encouraged to engage in the awards process by voting on all relevant pages, fostering a sense of community and shared appreciation for literary excellence.

10. Password for the entrants are your favorite Celestial object.

Please read through the guidelines carefully and let the celestial celebration of literature commence! 🌟📖✨