Tom Riddle x Hufflepuff

You and Tom had never really talked to each other, mostly because you never really had a reason to. But then you were assigned to work together on a potions project. For the project you were to choose a potion, research the potion, make the potion and present it to the class. After the professor partnered you with Tom he came over.

Tom: So what potion do you want to do?

Y/n: What about Amortentia?

Tom: That will do, meet me in the library after classes

Y/n: Alright I will see you then

Once class ended you went on with the rest of your classes which was boring but when is it not. After you had finished all of your classes you walked to the library. Once you got there you look around for Tom. You found him in a back corner of the library.

Y/n: Hello

Tom: Hi

After greeting each other you sat down across from Tom and took out your potions book. After you found the page with Amortentia on it you took out your parchment, Quill and ink. After a while of researching you had filled an entire parchment. Tom picked up the parchment and looked it over.

Tom: I like your hand writing

Y/n: Thank you

You were a little confused by this statement because of its randomness but what are you gonna do. Tom smiled at you gently, and you smiled back. (Time skip) It was the day of the presentation. You and Tom presented your research and the professor asked you both to smell the potion and describe what you smelled. Tom had gone first.

Tom: It smells like (your favorite sent and your favorite candle)

And then you went

Y/n: It smells like cologne, and new books

You were shocked and confused. You avoided Tom for the rest of the day. Anytime you saw him you would quickly hide. At the end of the day you decide to go to the library. You were hoping that Tom wasn't going to be there and he wasn't, yet but after reading for a little while he came into the library. He came up to you, and you tried to leave but he wouldn't let you.

Tom: Why have you been avoiding me?

Y/n: Well I thought it would be awkward after what happened in potions

Tom: Why would it be awkward

Y/n: I'm not sure exactly how to explain it

Tom: well if you hadn't avoided me all day I could have done this sooner

You were confused until he kissed you. You kissed him back gently before pulling away.

Tom: Will you be my boyfriend?

Y/n: Yes I will

Then you kissed again.