George Weasley x Ravenclaw

You and Fred were running from George after pranking him. You may or may not have set a prank that would cover him in glitter. Flashback to the prank: You and Fred are hiding behind a wall as George walks down the empty corridor. Fred set off the prank and you giggled as you watched George get covered in blue glitter. George saw both of you before you could hide. He started chasing you, and you ran as fast as you could. End of flashback. Here you are still running. You've lost Fred but George is right behind you or so you thought. You look back and see he's not there anymore. You slow down to a stop, you're confused on where he went. Maybe he lost sight of you in the crowd of students and went off to find Fred instead. You continued through the maze of students to get to your common room. You were getting close to the Ravenclaw Tower when you entered an empty corridor. You were halfway through the corridor when you were pulled into a closet. The person who pulled you in covered your mouth to muffle your screams. You tried to escape their grasp before you heard a familiar voice.

George: Will you stop thrashing around

When you stopped thrashing around realizing who it was, he uncovered your mouth.

Y/n: George what the fuck, why would you scare me like that?

George: Well, you did cover me in glitter

Y/n: Touché

George: Mhm, so pretty boy do you know where Fred could be?

Y/n: Nope I lost him a while ago

George: No matter I'll get him back later

George pulled you close to him by your waist and kissed you. You kissed him back feeling your face heat up. After a few minutes he pulled away.

George: You should come with me to the Gryffindor common room

Y/n: George you know we can't be in each other's common rooms

George: And you know that nobody even follows that rule

Y/n: True

George: So, will you come with me?

Y/n: Fine

George: Good boy, now let's go

Your face became a deep shade of red. And before you knew what was happening you were thrown over his shoulder. After throwing you over his shoulder he started on the way to Gryffindor common room.

Y/n: Put me down

George: No

Y/n: Why not?

George: Because I don't want to

Y/n: But why not? I can walk

George: Well, this way I can make sure you don't try to chicken out

Y/n: Damn

You made it to the Gryffindor common room. George said the password then walked in with you still thrown over his shoulder. He finally put you down when he got to the couches. But that didn't last long when he laid down pulling you down on top of him. He wrapped his arms around you, your head on his chest.

George: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

He played with your hair, causing you to grow tired. You slowly fell asleep in his warm embrace.