Whitney vs Victoria

Back at Victoria, she ran toward the castle. She sprinted up the cobblestone path, her heart pounding in her chest. The worry for her parents consumed her, urging her to reach the castle gates as quickly as she could. With every stride, she hoped to find them safe and sound, desperately seeking reassurance in their well-being.

When she entered the castle, she felt as if no one was there. She walked through the castle and found no knight, no maid, or no mom or dad walking around. She ran too fast to notice if there was people in the village. So she didn't notice if they evacuated. She ran to her room. and found that all her stuff was gone. Everything gone off the wall. And her sword wall as well. all the posters and everything. What happened to all my stuff? She walked off and checked the kitchen and the basement. And nothing.

As she went through the castle. I hoped everyone is safe and that everyone had evacuated. As she walked to the royal room. As she walked in, it was like a light turning off, and it completely went dark as she saw her parents on the ground. She was taken back by the sight, her heart pounding in her chest. Panic surged through her veins as she rushed to their side, desperately searching for any signs of life. Tears welled up in her eyes, and a wave of grief washed over her as she realized the devastating truth—her parents were gone.

Mom, mom, she said she ran over to her dad and saw his head was clean off. Who did this to you. She cried out in horror.

As Victoria looked around, her eyes widened in horror as she noticed blood splattered across the walls and floor. Her heart sank when she saw her brother lying motionless, sending her into a state of shock. Overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events, Victoria felt a suffocating sensation engulfing her as she instinctively clutched at her throat, desperately gasping for air.

Has he died? Victoria said it in a shaky voice. When Whitney saw Victoria come, she was so shocked. She thought she had to go out and look for her. But she came to her. Whitney ran over and hugged her. I've missed you. She hugged her tightly. Hey, look at me. Are you okay? She didn't look at her. She pointed to her brother; has he died? Well, we had a little confrontation, but he would not listen, and I had to fight him. said Whitney. I didn't want to fight, but he didn't stop. Then Victoria pointed at mom and dad. They did not complete the vision; they were bad people. She was looking her in the face now . You killed them? Victoria was still Her eyes filled with tears as a surge of unexplained rage consumed her. She struggled to understand why she was feeling such intense emotions, but the tears continued to flow uncontrollably.

Hey Victoria, said Whitney. Victoria was filled with rage as she looked at Whitney and realized that she had betrayed her trust.

All of a sudden she saw black. She hit Whitney, and Whitney flew back and hit the wall. As Victoria stood up, she could feel her energy rising as she was glowing with fire. Whitney's eyes widened in shock as she witnessed the impact of her powers. The intense surge of energy coursing through her veins. As she was trying to control her power, she jumped and started to fight Whitney. Why is this happening again? Said Whitney? Why did you kill Nick? Victoria said. He was not going to stop, so I had to kill him because of what he said. Said Whitney. Nick will never say that, Stop lying, said Victoria.

But he did say that Whitney was starting to cry. Whitney flew back and hit the wall. Whitney knew she had to fight back with all her strength.

Whitney, She stood up. I don't want to fight. Said Whitney Victoria looked at Whitney with a mix of sadness and anger in her eyes. "I don't want to fight," she repeated, her voice filled with genuine remorse. They were fighting; Victoria's relentless strikes seemed to grow in strength with each blow, leaving Whitney astonished by her opponent's unwavering determination. Despite the clear advantage she held, Whitney chose not to overpower Victoria, perhaps out of respect for her.

Come now, stop, said Whitney as she looked at Victoria. When Whitney looked up she found her eye glowing. What the fuck? She said. shoulder-to-shoulder Victoria hit the spine. The sword clattered from her hand and skittered. She kept coming, driving her legs, finishing the hit. Whitney smashed her elbow into Victoria's side, and then she hit her on the head. With her right fist, she hit her nose.

Ow, said Victoria. I didn't mean to do that. said Whitney. I thought that would snap you out of that glow. But as her face met Victoria, her eyes were still glowing. She was bloody. From the punch in the nose. I don't want to hurt you. Please stop, said Whitney. You have already hurt me. You monster said Victoria. Monster? Again, what with that word? I'm not a monster. You don't know what I have been through, said Whitney. It has been 20 years, 20 years. It has been three years since I last saw you. Do you know how long it took for me to come back here and do this? Monster? If you knew what a monster was, you would not be fighting me, said Whitney. You would understand.

At this point, they were circling each other. I had been abused to the point that I could not stand any more. You wouldn't be able to take it. Said Whitney. I have been locked up without food for days. I bet you had all the luck. You didn't see the true side of them. And all I did was break the rules. Rules that shouldn't be in place. The rules didn't have to be taken that seriously. But Liz and Ryan did. When I broke the rules, I was beating the unit; I couldn't breathe. That was the first time. By that time, I had stopped taking the pills. And they found out about that. I was in a cell for 10 days. Without any food. You see, you don't know the real side of it. Have you broken the rules? Said Whitney. even though Victoria's eyes were glowing and her body was full of energy. She was still in control. Yes, I have. I stopped the pills, and I went out with Nick one night. but they didn't catch me. She said, I'm pretty sure if I had gotten caught, I would have gotten abused just like you. Whitney looked up; it must have hurt said Victoria

I'm sorry, you know, Victoria. Her eyes were still glowing. to be locked up without any food for 10 days. I can't imagine the pain and suffering you went through. Said Victoria. I read your journal, said Victoria. I read it, and I can't believe that happened to you. Mom and dad are awful people. She said, Whitney broke down and fell to her knees. You read my journal. I can't believe you know all of that. Whitney's eyes started filling with tears.

I tried so many times to forgive them. Said whiney. I tried so much. You don't understand why I tried so hard. Everyone is different. She added. I tried so much. I tried so much to forgive them. But how can I if they abuse so many? Said Whitney. A life should not be taken away when it is born. They are born innocent. Why should they be in that much pain? She said. Victoria's eye stopped glowing, and fire was gone from her body. Were you happy you killed them? said Victoria. Whitney stopped and said, Yes, it feels like I'm free.

But I do regret one thing, though. I ran away and didn't think about anyone else but myself. I put my brother and sister in danger when I went to get them; they were gone. I remember being so angry that day. I can't believe it. I did that. Then it took so long for me to come back and save you from that situation. Realizing the consequences of my impulsive actions, guilt and regret consumed me. It was a painful lesson that taught me the importance of considering others before making decisions.

As Whitney was talking, she found herself crying for her actions. Victoria looked worried and started to cry with her. Whitney thought everything was okay as she went in for a hug. Victoria slapped her hand away, and you should be punished for what you did. Killing is a crime, and no one should go without punishment. Victoria stood. I'm not saying I don't agree. but I still give you no right to kill someone.

Whitney stepped back. Alright, I hear you. Whitney was preparing to make a decision. Victoria picked up her sword and put it back in its sheath.

Whitney was putting her hand up because she thought she had her sister by her side and everything would be alright. And as Galena was walking in, Victoria reached for her sword, but she heard Hey Baby. She turned and looked at Whitney, who said it. Who is this ? Asked Victoria.

Oh, this is Gal......... Just then, a loud bang came out of nowhere, sending Melissa flying in. Without thinking or looking, she looked at Galena, dove down, Caught off guard by Melissa's surprise attack, Galena stumbled backward, desperately trying to regain her balance. As the dust settled, she realized that it was just Melissa and her standing face-to-face.