Prologue

Mika Nicole Dela Cruz

A child who is talented enough to be noticed by an entertainment company.

Let's see how she'll become a star.....

Hi, I'm Mika Nicole Dela Cruz. I live in Tarlac City, and I'm 16 years old.

When i was a kid, i dreamed about becoming an idol, like blackpink, twice and so much more, and then when i came to a blackpink concert, i was so excited that day i remember not even able to sleep that day, when that day comes, i was so excited like super, i was there fan like big fan, when they start, all of the people sing, then someone approach me i don't know why but that person talk to me and give me a card, i didn't think much about it so i just enjoy the concert.

When the concert was finished, i went home, i was about to go to sleep, but then i remembered the card, so i got it out in my bag, i read it then i was so shocked because this is not just any card. This card was asking me if i wanted to become a K-pop idol, like what?? I went to my parents and tell them, of course they were shocked to, they ask if i wanted to go and i nodded of course i wanted to go, i called the number in the card and the person in other line ask me if i want to go, and i say yes.

And the day comes the day i am going to Korea, I'm excited because even my parents are going with me.

"Hi, I'm Mika Nicole Dela Cruz, and im 16 years old," i introduce. I'm a bit confident i get to know some people and make friends it was fun, but......... The only problem is, i don't know what they are saying, but my English are good i enough.

9 months, it's been 9 months, and there are 20 girls, and i was one of them this is the final lineup, and guess what, i was the highest point!! Im so excited. "i like it to thank you for people who boated me. I'm really thankful, " so the company wanted a 5 member in a group.

The next day, when me and my there group members and I went to the company, they were picking the position, and i got the main vocalist and main visual. And the other get there's.

When we create our first song, we become famous. Our first song is Blue.

If you are wondering what our name group is, it's strawberry. And the members are.
Ara- main rapper and lead dancer
Hana- sub-vocalist and main dancer
Yuna- leader and sub-vocalist
Yana- lead dancer and sub-vocalist

So our first song is Blue, and we become famous, we didn't expect that we are going to be famous.

"안녕 딸기"
(Hello, strawberry)

"안녕하세요" we said
(Hello)

[I will not use Google translate in this part]

"So how are you guys?"

"We are fine," Yuna said.

Same months later

"So uhm Mika, you have been invited in a tiktok event," our manager said "omg really?" I said i can't believe it. i was invented in tiktok event "yes i will accept it," i said, "ok the event will be in the Philippines in Manila, and the date is in March," our manager said i nodes.

I'm so excited like this is the first time i got invited!!

"You look happy. What happened?" Yuna said "yeah you look excited. What happened?" Yana, ask i laughed."I'm just excited because i got invited in tiktok event," i said. "Who got an invite?" Ara ask."It's Mika she got an invite in a tiktok event," Hana said. "ohh~ wow congrats Mika this is one of your dreams." Ara said i thanked her.

"Mika, are you packed now?" I nodded.

"MIKA!!!!!!!"
"Mika pa pic!!!!"
"Mika, I am a big fan!!!!"

"Hello po!" I said wow this is super cool,  i don't know that we have a lot of fans, "this way, po ma'am," the gourd said.

I'm in the van right now, and i got a text. It was our manager.

Mika, the event that you are going to is in Manila and be safe, ok?

I smiled. "we are here, miss mika." i look outside and see a beautiful hotel. "Wow, i be staying here?" I ask." Yes ma'am" thank you," i said and got out of the van.

"So?" I look at the person who spoke."So what?" I ask." So ano na buhay sa Korea?" I smiled a little." it's ok, but it's a little cold. " i laughed a little "wow ah, nakapunta ka lang sa Korea english ka ng english ah" sabi nya and laughed " luh, bakit bawal ba?" I ask," wala naman akong sinasabing bawal ah" sibi nya " ikaw talaga ken ken" sabi ko "bakit ka ba andito?" I ask."wala lang bakit? Bawal ba kita makita?" He asked. i laughed. "Oo bawal," i said. " bakit naman bawal?".

"Kasi sabi ko sige na balik ka na sa mga members mo." i said he just kissed me in the forehead and went to his co-members.

My boyfriend, yes, he's my boyfriend, eme! Joke po, cousin ko lang sya ewan ko bakit nya ginagawa sa akin yon, cousin ko sya sa mother side ko, parang mag best friend na nga kami eh, or parang mag kapatid na, sa sobrang close namin, sabi nga ng iba na parang mag twine na nga kami eh, pero we need to move, we move to Tarlac City when i was like 13? Yes, 13 years old, we move here, i miss them, lalo na si lola.

I do miss them, then i heard the news of lola's death. I was sad. I was not there when lola died.

When we went to the funeral of lola, i was sad, lumapit sakin si ken at sinabi sa akin na wish lang daw si lola ay, makapit ang pangarap ko, and that wish comes true.