Three

STILES

I wandered the darkness trying to escape Clarke after he had saved me from another weird cyclone. Then there's was the dragon that I had incinerated many months ago. These weird black creatures that didn't have faces. And the Nogitsune was back to tormenting me again. His voice filling my mind and ears. 

"Just let go, Stiles. Let go of your pain. It'll be easier. Lose control. You're good at that." He pestered. "SHUT UP!" I shouted into the darkness pressing my hands to my ears. 

"NO! I WON'T! I'M HERE BECAUSE YOU HAD GO AND BE A HERO!! LOOK WHERE THAT GOT US, BOY!! WE NO LONGER EXIST!! PEOPL ENO LONGER FEAR THE SOUND OF MY NAME BECAUSE MY LEGEND IS NO LONGER A THING OF EXISTENCE THANKS TO YOU!!! YOU HAVE IT EASY!! ONLY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS FORGOT YOU!! MY ENTIRE LEGACY WAS DESTROYED BECAUSE A TEENAGER HAD THE BRIGHT IDEA OF JUMPING INTO A PIT THAT MADE THINGS FORGOTTEN!!" The Nogitsune raged appearing before me in his normal white suit and the look of fury written on his face. His black eyes shining bright yellow green in the darkness. Black smoky tendrils lashing off of him before he slammed a fist into me sending me flying. 

"I WOULD LOVE TO KILL YOU!!! BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET ME!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT FEELS TO HAVE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND LEGACY FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET BECAUSE OF AN IDIOT!! WELL GUESS WHAT?! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU FEEL MY PAIN!! WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT!! TO ON YOUR HUMANITY, STILES!!!" He shouted pummeling me into the ground. 

"NO!" I shouted flaring violet eyes and slamming a fist into his face and tossing him away. 

He got to his feet before we ran at each other. I jumped into the air and shifted into a wolf with a roar as he jumped at me. I raised giant claws to eviscerate him, but he was quicker. His pale fist connected with head, and I was knocked away and sent tumbling across the stony ground. My claws dug into the ground slowing my fall. I looked up at him with growl before running at him again. 

"ENOUGH!!!" Cerberus bellowed. A flash of orange light appeared off to my left and I was smacked away and the Nogitsune as well before the two of us were picked off the ground and held in the air by our throats. I started choking before I shifted back into a human, struggling to breathe. Surprisingly...so was the Nogitsune as I heard him choking beside me. 

"I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU ARGUE FOR HOURS UPON HOURS!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! THE NEXT PEEP FROM YOU WILL RESULT WITH YOUR TONGUE BEING REMOVED FROM THAT HEAD OF YOURS!!! AM, I UNDERSTOOD?!" Cerberus boomed with a roar. I gasped for air as stars filled my vision. He released us and I dropped to the ground. The two demons retreated back inside my mind in silence as I coughed holding my neck. I took in a deep breath before Clarke appeared before me. 

"Bad time?" He asked. "Fuck off." I rasped. "I've been working on a theory, you know, trying to figure out why the vortex comes. And then I realized, it's always after I do magic. Am I getting warm?" I asked him. "Scalding." He said with a fake smile. 

"You know, it makes a lot of sense when you think about it. I thought that I was wrong about me being the only one who could destroy him, but I think my actual mistake was that I'm not the one that can. You see...I'm a fully activated Tribrid, but I'm also the Kasai, the Hellhound, and more importantly...the Nogitsune," I explained.

"The Void Kitsune...has found a way to always get out of any prison it's thrown into. It's sort of its thing. It's a trickster. I've come to the conclusion that the vortex shows up because...Malivore can't contain the Nogitsune. Or the Hellhound...since it's the guardian of the supernatural species. The Hellhound is one of the most powerful creatures to ever walk the face of the earth. No prison can hold it...because it's immune to all magic. Because it's not a magical being...it's mythological being. It's a legend. An ancient myth. And creatures of ancient myth have boundless uncontainable power," I continued.

"And having the Hellhound and Nogitsune inside of him at the same time...is not only hurting him...but it's killing him, am I right?" I asked with a smirk slowly rising to my feet getting in Clarke's face. "Deadly." He spat. "Then it's official. Now all we have to do is wait." I said with a smile. "For what?" He asked before a blinding light appeared above us. "That's my ride." I said with a smirk. 

"Stiles, you can't leave me here." He stated. "I can't leave with you. Okay? I have to get back to my friends. I have to get back to..." I started. "I can't lie, right?" Clarke asked me. "So, you know I'm telling the truth when I say that if you help me go back, too, you'll never see me again. I promise." He begged. He wasn't lying. He was desperate to get away from Malivore. 

"I'm sorry. But do you understand why I can't take that risk?" I asked him. "Yeah. I would do the same thing if I were you." He stated. "Gah!" He sounded realizing that what he said wouldn't help him. "Good luck, Clarke." I told him. "Screw you, Stiles." He exclaimed before I smirked. The vortex pulled me into the air, and I was thrown out of Malivore.