Quick author's note

Hello dear reader, welcome to my very first novel!

At first, I want to thank you so much for giving my story a chance to begin with. I hope you will like it...

In this little note I just want to make a few things clear before you start to read my story.

The novel "they look like people" is MY story, it's my work, so please do not copy or publish it without my consent and my name. 

Remember that my characters are purely fictional and if any resemblance with real persons occurs, I didn't do it on purpose.

The aesthetic I will be using are not my pictures, they can be found on Pinterest again!

I would be more than happy if you comment on my work, but if those comments are hate comments, please keep them for yourself! 

The book will handle some mature topics, like mental health, abuse, violence and some sexual content too. Please be aware of this when reading my story. 

I'd like to add that english is not my first language, so you might see (hopefully not many) mistakes... If you see some of them, I'm always open about some constructive critic ! It would be really helpful :)

All right all right... If you're still here, then be ready to follow Nea Smith in a world full of terrifying monsters, destructive secrets and stolen smiles...

- s.acosta <3