1| Thunder Hashira

Today, I find Myself in a courtyard surrounded by fellow Pillars. The reason for this impromptu gathering? The patron has summoned us, and we're eagerly awaiting his arrival. The sun is high in the sky, casting a warm glow over the courtyard where the Pillars chat and mingle.

Tokito Muichiro, the Mist Hashira, appeared lost in his usual daydream. Tomioka Giyu, the Water Hashira, maintained his silent vigil, a stoic guardian detached from the lively banter that unfolded. Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira, bubbled with excitement as she approached me. 

In the fleeting span of two weeks since I ascended to the rank of Thunder Hashira, a profound friendship has blossomed between Mitsuri and me. She was excited because we were both the same age, so she welcomed me with open arms and a warm smile on the day the leader recognized me as a Hashira. Since then, we exchanged stories of our pasts, dreams, and spent a lot of time together. She has earned my affection.

"Hey there, (y/n)," she chirped, with her usually friendly smile, "I can't wait to see what the boss has in store for us today!"

I smiled in response, "Same goes for me. I'm curious to know what's on the agenda."

Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira, joined the conversation with his characteristic swagger. "Ah, the excitement is contagious! I can already feel the thrill of another mission!"

Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira, interjected with a thoughtful expression. "I wonder what challenges lie ahead. There's always more than meets the eye."

Rengoku Kyouguro, the Flame Hashira, grinned with unyielding optimism. "No matter what comes our way, we'll face it together! That's the Pillars' way!"

Iguro Obanai, perched on a tree branch, observed the interactions with his usual aloof demeanor. Himejima Gyomei, kneeling in prayer, radiated a sense of solemn strength.

Then there's Shinazugawa Sanemi, the Wind Hashira, arriving late. His presence cuts through the courtyard, a gust of energy that disrupts the lively atmosphere. The air becomes charged, and conversations falter for a moment as he takes his place among the Pillars.

Tengen raises an eyebrow at him, "Sanemi, my man, have you set a new personal challenge to see how fashionably late you can arrive every time?"

Shinazugawa scowls, the air around him growing even more turbulent. "Shut up. I'm not here for your nonsense."

Tengen laughs heartily, undeterred by Shinazugawa's gruff response. "Ah, come on! It's all in good fun. Life's too short to take everything so seriously."

Suddenly, a hushed silence falls upon the courtyard. All eyes turn to the entrance as the patron, the mysterious leader of the Demon Slayer Corps, finally arrives. In unison, we bow, heads lowered as a sign of utmost respect. Even Shinazugawa, despite his usual defiance, follows suit and showed him respect. The patron acknowledges our gesture with a nod before addressing us.

"Master Ubuyashiki, I am grateful for the opportunity to be before you once again." Himejima was the first to greet the master.

He nodded and smiled at us, their voice, commanding yet reassuring, fills the air. "Pillars, I've gathered you for a reason. It's time to strengthen your bonds and enhance your skills."

Mitsuri, ever enthusiastic, beams at the prospect of more battles. "Master, you can count on us! We're always ready for a good fight!"

The Master offers a knowing smile. "I'm glad to hear that. The reason I've called you all here is to recommend regular friendly sparring sessions among yourselves. Combat with your fellow Pillars will not only increase your strength but also allow you to learn from each other."