Say Cheese!

San was on his way to the library to go pick up some loose news papers for a sculpture that's in the making.

The rain poured soflty on his car roof as he hummed a tune from a song he heard earlier.he hadn't slept in two days but that didn't bother him one bit. The locals always wondered how he stayed up so late and still looked as  hot and stunning as ever not even having one dark circle under his eye is a huge mystery to everyone.

He jumped out of his car and ran across the street entering the library built in cafe. "Can I have the regular" he asked the lady who nodded smiling. "It'll be right up sir" san smiled at her as she blushed waddling away.

He was about to walk upstairs before a little birdie caught his sleep deprived eye, wooyoung laying on his arms by the window probably  asleep.

San gently tugged the boy as he woke up "oh hey san" he said scretching himself out. "Why you sleeping here you could've gotten kidnapped"
Something san knew he would definitely do.

"Just stressing about stuff" san tilted his head to the side "mind telling me" the older asked.

"Well..." he scratched his head "were having trouble-" he gulped rubbing his eyes "finding a new painter for me, I have to do a model piece and we need a artist to paint me off perfectly we've been searching all week and I'm tired now" the younger said chuckling dryly.

And ofcourse san had the best idea.

"I can do it" Wooyoung's hair sprung up as he stared at san. "What?"

"You heard me I can paint you I mean you can trust me"

"You really dont have to though I dont want to mess with your time you know"

San shook his head harshly "it's okay plus I'm off for a few days so might help you out woo"

To be honest, san wanted to do this so he could get closer to wooyoung and get to know him better definitely not sneaking camera's into his house to watch him.

"Thankyou so much san I owe you what do you want?" He said standing up

"You"

Is what he wanted to say but he decided to shook his head "nothing much, let's go upstairs to arrange more"

Wooyoung nodded following san up to the library.

They got seated on two bean bags on the corner of the library where no one rarely came. this way it be more peaceful.

"Ok so I'm free tomorrow around 4pm till midnight, it will take a lot of hours so I guess you should prepare yourself" wooyoung only nodded taking out his phone.

San stared at wooyoung "wachu doing"

"Taking a photo say cheese!" Wooyoung said almost tapping the button but stopped "you take it you have bigger arms" he said giving his phone to san.

San took the phone making a peace sign.

"We look good omg" wooyoung said tracing themselves on his phone "I'm gonna post this" he said smiling.

After an hour or so it gotten pretty late san didn't even realise he fell asleep he opened his phone and checked the time 23:22. He looked to his right seeing wooyoung peacefully asleep head hanging from the bean bag. He went closer and brushed the strands of hair out of Wooyoung's face smiling slightly.

San got completely lost in Wooyoung's  face as he traced every line of his face soflty poking the mole under his eye.

He was simply mesmerising.

"Gorgeous" he whispered.

"I know" a sudden voice said making san jump out of his place. "He's also taken"

'So this is how this fucker looks like in person wow.' San thought.

"Hi I'm choi san, Wooyoung's painter" he said stretching out his hand.

Jaehyun harshly took his hand forcing a smile "oh your his new painter, I'm jaehyun" he said stepping closer "Wooyoung's boyfriend"

San forced his smile out. It's taking everything in him to not punch the shit out of this guy.

"How did you know he was here?"

"I saw his ig post" san lift up his one brow "ig post?"

"Yes, now if you'd Excuse me"he said walking over to the sleeping boy picking him up bridal style "we'll be taking our leave now"

"Sure goodnight" jaehyun nodded walking downstairs.

San let out a huge breath he didn't know he was holding "he's gonna be a problem"

He thought back at the ig post thing and went up to Wooyoung's ig he opened it and smiled immediately.

@Not.thereeljungwoo

With Santiago, davinci^^

"

God" san said falling back on the bag.

"I need to make him mine" he said tracing Wooyoung's lips.

"But first... we need to get rid of his little boyfriend" san smirked standing up.

He walked out of the library but felt like he forgot something.

.
.
.
.

"Shit the newspapers!" he said running back