𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙐𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 - 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙.

◃──────────────────────▹

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 - 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡

"𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮"

◃──────────────────────▹

P.O.V 3rd person

Kaliyah woke up in a daze. It hadn't quite occurred to her that she was finally going to school, going outside to see others. She stood up from her bed, the dress that she had placed the day before on her chair now being worn and walked over to her mirror.

 She smoothed her hair out and went down the stairs and into the kitchen below. "Hey flower." Her father spoke in Tagalog, planting a kiss on her forehead as he placed breakfast on the table for her. "Hey papa." Kaliyah replied with a yawn, breaking into her egg which was in an egg cup.

 The two rested in silence for a few seconds, Kaliyah wiping the sleep out of her eyes. "I'm surprised you aren't jumping up and down with joy with your first day of school being today and all." Her father laughed slightly as her eyes widened.

  "That's today?!" She exclaimed, practically falling out of her seat as she scrambled toward the spiral staircase. "Be careful while going up the stairs, and make sure to eat!" Her father shouted, chuckling to himself when he heard a small 'ok' emanate from the room above. 

He smiled to himself as he continued to make breakfast, only stopping when he felt a hand on his arm. "Hey love." He spoke feeling a kiss placed on his cheek. The woman behind him smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. 

"Are you feeling okay?" She asks to which he responds with a small sound of confusion. "It's Kaliyahs first day of school." She replies and he looks over to her before resting his head on hers. "I just really hope she does well." He mutters.

◃──────────────────────▹

Meanwhile upstairs

◃──────────────────────▹

Kaliyah brushed through her tangled hair with an annoyed sigh, humming to herself quietly. Once she thought she was finished, she looked at herself in her mirror. After debating on whether or not she should change for a few seconds she shook her head.