9

Mora's POV

It was now me, Amir, Booka and Quincey's dad in his room watching as he was in a coma.

*flashback*

"We are sorry to tell you that due to the bullet hitting him in the head he is now in a coma, we will not know when he will wake up or if he ever will I'm sorry." The doctor said.

Quincey's dad got up storming out of the hospital. As soon as he left the police came and questioned us.

*Flashback over*

"How the fuck yall niggas let this shit happen bruh." Mir said on the phone with his so called team. I rubbed his back trying to calm him down seeing how he was yelling.

"I swear to god if this nigga don't wake up everybody fired." Mir said throwing his phone on the ground and storming out. I tried not to giggle because that was definitely not called for.

"Um we'll be back later y'all." I said getting up following him like a lost puppy. Once we got in the car he slammed the door speeding off while gripping the steering wheel.

"Amir" I said and clearly get ignored. I was really tryna not to do to much but he was making it hard.

"AMIR" I said getting frustrated. I have a very short temper and I be tryna work on it but people be trying me.

"WHAT AMOURA DAMN." He said slamming on the brakes at the red light. I opened my door getting out and walked along the sidewalk. He's not gonna talk to me anyway he wants. I get he going through shit but that's not an excuse to treat me like shit when I'm just trying to be there for him.

"Amoura get back in the car" he said rubbing his hands along his face and sighing.

"No you no- get in the fucking car don't make me have to ask you again." He said sternly but I was to irritated to give a fuck. So I continued to walk ignoring him.

I heard the car pull to the side and the door slam closed he walked up to me grabbing be my neck and with his other hand he wrapped my hair around his hand pulling it ever so slightly.

"Get in the fucking car and don't say a word until I tell you to, you understand ?" He says tilting his head to the side and pressing his gun against my stomach. I rolled my eyes and get into the car slamming the door and automatically getting on my phone.

"You wanna have an attitude?" He questioned but it clearly wasn't a question for me to answer.

"Bet" was all he said before speeding off to his home. The whole car ride nobody said a thing all you could hear was cars driving. No music playing, no small talk, nothing. When we finally made it to the house I get out going through the door, finna walk upstairs.

"When I get up there you better have all your clothes off and bent over on the edge off the bed." He said leaving me speechless before going to his office.

____________________________

Thoughts on this chapter??

I might leave the smut out I don't think yall ready for all that😂

Thoughts on Quincey in a coma ?