20

Louis POV
Harry fell asleep almost instantly after the concert. I really wish he wasn't having such a hard time with everything. It's just one thing after another for him. I didn't have the heart to wake him so I just carried him out to the van. The turning of the car woke him up before we got to the hotel, which prevented the many paparazzi waiting for us from taking pictures of me carrying him inside, and he flopped down on the bed as soon as we made it to our room. A silent agreement was made between all five of us that Harry and I would always share a room and they could rotate who got the single and who shared. Neither Harry nor I really want to be apart from each other. I've gotten so used to him being within cuddling distance of me that it's unnatural to be apart. Besides, I think he really needs cuddles right now.
"H. Darling. You want some cuddles?" I question softly, placing my hand on his back lightly. He grunts in response. "I don't know what that means love."
"Cuddle me." He whines, clearly longing for tight hugs.
"Don't you wanna take your shoes off and change into something comfortable?" Harry thinks for a second, not wanting to get up yet not wanting the sensory discomfort of clothes, before pushing himself off the bed. I grab his hand and lead him over to the bathroom, presenting him with a toothbrush already prepared, as he starts taking off his shirt. I don't understand why he hates clothes so much, they don't seem that bad to me.
"Will you cuddle me yet?"
"Yes, yes, c'mere darling." Harry settles himself in my arms, burying his face in my neck and closes his eyes. His bare chest is pressed against my thin t-shirt that I'm planning on removing in a minute. "I think it's time for bed."
"Carry me?" I sigh, knowing that Harry isn't going to walk.
"Sure darling." I adjust my grip from being around his waist to down on his thighs as he lifts his legs up. I love how cuddly he is when he's tired. Instead of laying him down I sit on the edge of the bed and hold him tightly. "You're very cute my love. So pretty." I place a kiss on his shoulder.
"I like that." Harry mumbles, leaning into my body even more.
"Like what? This?" I repeat the simple action of kissing his shoulder, this time leaving my lips for a second longer.
"No. Well yeah but that's not what I meant."
"What do you like?"
"The names."
"Pretty?"
"Mhm."
"You're very very pretty. Don't I tell you? You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen. So pretty." I place more kisses across his face and arms. His bare chest looks amazing, perfectly tan and not too muscular frame go with his tight curls that frame his amazing face. I'll never be able to understand how I managed to make him fall in love with me. "Bedtime?"
"Mhm." It's easy for me to turn around and place Harry on the bed, equally as easy to remove my shirt and climb next to him. "Love you."
"Love you too darling." In my mind it's still too early to go to sleep, the time only being 22:30. I completely understand why Harry needs to sleep early. He's had such a rough few weeks that it's almost hard to believe how many things have happened. I really wish I could just take all the pain away. But I can't. Cuddling his perfectly proportioned body while trying to resist playing with his tight, bouncy, chocolate colored curls will have to do. Maybe if I hold him tight enough he'll go back to the ball of chaos that I love even more than the adorable sleepy boyfriend I'm holding right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV
Louis probably thinks I'm asleep. He hasn't really moved in a while, I don't know how long but it's been a while, and he keeps planting quiet kisses on my shoulder. I like it. Louis is so sweet to me, even if he's kind of an arse to everyone else. He's explained that it's all in good fun but I still don't really get it. Niall and Zayn and Liam don't get upset and they do the same thing back so I guess it's okay. All four of them know I'm a little over sensitive about things like that so they act a little bit differently towards me, especially Louis.
"I'm gonna marry you someday." Louis whispers, planting another quiet kiss on my shoulder.
"Hmm?" I hum, not sure if I heard him properly. I can feel Louis jump behind me.
"I didn't realize you were awake."
"What'd you say?"
"Nothing important. Sleep darling."
"I'm not gonna sleep until you tell me what you said."
"It's not important."
"I think I know what you said but I want you to say it again."
"I'm gonna marry you someday." Louis admitted quietly. It's unusual for him to be so quiet but I guess he's a little embarrassed, although I don't know why.
"I'd like that."
"You would?"
"Mhm."
"Really?" He questions, skeptical of my words and how much I mean them.
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Because I love you."
"I love you more."
"Shhhh. S'bedtime."
"Right, bedtime." Louis chuckles slightly. "Love you darling." Louis' strong Doncaster accent shines when he's a little tired and trying not to be loud, just like right now. You can hear him fail to enunciate all the letters.
"Love you Lou." I make sure Louis' arms are still in their usual positions around my body before closing my eyes and allowing myself to fall into a deep, comfortable sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyy
I'm back
I'm trying to update this book once a week but that's gonna be hard. Life is busy
I got nominated for honors band which is apparently a big deal so that's cool. Idk what it is tho
I've been fighting with one of my best friends for over a month now so that's great (sarcasm) and it's just one thing after another because first it was she read my books (which I've asked her not to do over and over again) because she thought I told someone a secret which I didn't and then it was because she pushed about my dead grandpa and then it was that she accused me of talking shit about her and then she stopped sitting with us at lunch and I'm really mad at her because she's bringing my girlfriend and now our other friends into this when they did nothing wrong.
Love you all ❤️