Chapter 4- Bonus Chapter

All the girls were sat in different groups in the barracks talking amongst themselves when suddenly Krista called for them to listen to her.

"Why don't we all go to the lake? It'll be fun and we can all relax and get to know each other." Krista said, smiling happily.

"I don't mind going! It sounds fun." Hannah said.

"It's just us girls right?! No boys allowed!" Ymir yelled.

"Let's do this! I can bring extra clothes just in case." Mina exclaimed as she began packing.

"Let's get food! It'll be a nice picnic!" Sasha suggested before dashing out the door to get food she would most likely eat in the way.

"Eren's not going so I won't be-" Mikasa began saying until I approached her.

"This isn't about Eren. Let's have some fun with the girls. Don't you want a bit of a change for once.?" I asked.

Mikasa stayed silent for a couple of seconds before apologising and walking out with us.

"I don't feel like getting wet. Especially at the lake.." Annie said. "You guys go without me."

Krista then grabbed Annie's hand and mine and started dragging us out, promising Annie she wouldn't have to go in the water, whilst the other girls followed, not to mention Ymir trying to get ahold of Krista's hand.

As we began walking out, the boys saw us. I looked at them and saw Jean approaching me.

"Where are you ladies going on our day off?" Jean asked in a 'flirtatious' tone.

"We are going to the-" Krista began before Ymir put her hand over Krista's mouth.

"It's a girls trip and no boys are allowed. I don't want you guys peeping at Y/N or Krista!" Ymir began ranting.

Soon Reiner approached us. "Y/N don't tell me your going to have fun without me! I'm your future husband!"

"No she's your acquaintance and that's it." Ymir spat at him before dragging us away and the other girls following.

Jean looked at Reiner, annoyed. "What'd you mean 'FuTuRe HuSBaNd'. We've only known everyone here for about a few months."

"Calm down Horse-face. I was kidding.." Reiner said before going back to the boys with Jean. They talked a bit and devised a plan.

Meanwhile with the girls, there was a small hill next to the lake at which they sat at and talked about hobbies and interests. Just as promised Annie was able to stay dry while some girls went for a small dip and came back almost instantly because of how cold it was.

I could finally understand what friends were and what its like to have some. We continued getting to know each other until Mikasa and I heard rustling in the bushes behind us.

"Guys.." Mikasa said before turning to see the rest of them chatting and not listening.

"Mikasa.. I think something is in the bush. No wait. It's the boys."

"GODDAMMIT Y/N HOW DID YOU KNOW!?" Some one yelled out which I'm guessing was Connie.

That got our attention as the girls suddenly stood up to defend themselves from whatever the boys were to do. Suddenly they all jumped out and started randomly picking targets to throw into the water.

Eren chasing Mikasa which led to him falling in and Mikasa following after him. To his dismay, it wasn't Y/N.

Armin and Bertolt had approached Annie who had threatened to tackle them instead, which led to them jumping into the water instead, disappointed it wasn't Y/N instead.

Franz and Hannah were both partially wet from the water splashing everywhere.

Mina had been tackled by Jean to which he was disappointed as it wasn't the girl he was hoping for.

Sasha and Connie began doing 'Kung-Fu' movements or something, getting them soaked as well.

Reiner had approached Krista and Ymir to which he was also disappointed and gave up after Ymir threatened to feed him to a titan.

Which left Marco with me.

" Sorry about this Y/N! I really am!" Marco explained before jumping at me only for me to dodge him and let him splash into the water instead.

"If anything I should be sorry. Truce?" I asked before lowering my hand to help him up.

Marco began to laugh before taking my hand and rising up. "Truce" he said. He held onto my hand and only let go after he looked down and flushed red.

"I bet you were forced into this, weren't you Marco?" I asked him slightly laughing.

"Y-yeah." He said before turning around to listen to Ymir speaking

"Let's get going you guys. Today was fun before you losers came along."  Ymir muttered the last bit.

We all made it back to the barracks, washed off if we were soaked and went to sleep, too tired for dinner except of course Sasha.