𝟬𝟭𝟳 goodbye for now

S E V E N T E E N

GOODBYE FOR NOW

✧.*

Luke was the one who did it he stole the bolt tricked both of them by working with Ares and the shoes he gave Percy pulled him down to Tartarus...

"Well... I didn't think you'd give them to Grover to wear." Luke said in a low voice. "I am your guy's friend.. none of this was meant to betray you! The gods are my enemy. I'm here to recruit." Luke walked to them and they backed up a bit.

"Recruit..?" Adeline said. Luke smiled and took out his sword. Percy grabbed his sword knowing this wasn't gonna end well. Adeline surprisingly still had her bow and arrow on her.

Luke didn't wanna fight he wanted to get out of camp. He kept trying to convince him to work with him he kept saying 'we' that's when he used his sword and scratched a pillar with it that caused some sort of portal to open.

"Luke stop.. this isn't you! This is Kronos.. he got to you!" Adeline said but Luke interrupted her "No.. he opened my eyes and said the truth!" Adeline had tears another fucking traitor.

He opened the portal more but Percy stopped him. Luke got mad and started to attack him. Adeline didn't know how to help since all she had was a bow and arrow.

Luckily for her, she saw a sword on the ground she picked it up and didn't know what to do she stood there watching Percy fight Luke.

Percy accidentally hit his arm hard and he apologized and Luke used his sword to hit him back and Percy fell to the ground. Adeline jumped in and fought Luke.

"You're stronger than you look.." Luke said as he pushed her to the ground she groaned in pain but someone threw a blade at him. He dodged it and look see who threw it.

It was Annabeth she used the hat that her mother gave her "I heard everything..." She said as she raised her sword.

Luke didn't want Annabeth to see this it almost looked like he felt bad that Annabeth had to find out like this.

But he didn't know what to do.

So he ran into the portal and it closed. Adeline got up and so did Percy... they did it. "What.. just happened" Adeline said as she blew her hair out of her face in total shock. No one even responded to her question they were also surprised.

About two days passed and everyone was happy. Clarisse and Victoria started to talk again. Adeline sighed "It feels so good to take a shower and have new clothes on! Best feeling ever" She said as she walked out of her cabin.

Adeline saw Percy packing his bags he went to go home to hopefully see his mother there. "So.. see you like in another lifetime?" She said to Percy.

Percy looked at her "I just wanna see if my mom's home... I'm sure I'll be back." Adeline smiled "It was fun going on this adventure with you... I've learned many things!" She said with a laugh. "Yeah, I had a good time with you."

Inez was with Annabeth "I can't believe we went through all that just to find out Luke did it" Annabeth nodded "Yeah.. but we did this adventure and it was actually not bad."

Inez smiled "Yeah.. it wasn't bad wise girl.." Annabeth laughed softly and Annabeth gave her a hug Inez smiled and hugged her back hopefully they would see each other again.

Everyone had to go home though.

Adeline packed her bags and walked out of her cabin where was she gonna go?

Lydia betrayed her.

She will find something to do after all she is a demi-god.

Victoria was with Clarisse and she held her hand "Promise you'll come back next year?" Victoria said. Clarisse nodded "Yeah I will." Victora just hugged her and Clarisse actually warmed into the hug.

The 'group' walked out of camp and went to where they started their first adventure on that same grassy field.

Adeline walked up to them "I'm gonna miss you guys.." Percy spoke "Wait where are you gonna go.. since the whole.. thing"

Adeline sighed "Uh.. I'm not sure I'll figure something out-" Inez interrupted her "Oh my god! You have to come live with me! I've always wanted like a sister!" Adeline looked at her "I don't wanna like mess things up between your family.."

Inez put her arm around her "Nope don't care you're coming with me. My father won't mind!" Adeline smiled "Are you sure?" Inez nodded quickly.

Adeline smiled "Thank you! It means a lot" Percy spoke "Let's make a deal no matter what we will always meet back here next year every year deal?" Grover nodded "Together we are family"

Annabeth nodded. Inez spoke, "Okay.. group hug!" Inez said as she brought them all in for a hug they all laughed doing the group hug.

Inez pulled away "Oh my gosh! We should like have a group name! The Power Rangers!!" Inez said with a smile.

Adeline laughed softly "Why not.. the Power Rangers!" They all cheered saying bye to each other one last time.

Annabeth and Grover walked away.

"Bye Adeline." Percy said.

Adeline turned to him "See you seaweed brain" she said with a smile as she and Inez walked off together.

Man.. this was quite an adventure when Adeline first arrived at camp she didn't think she would go on a big adventure but.. to her, it was worth it. She learned many things and best of all she had many new friendships.

______________________

authors note 💗:
the final chapter until a really long time guys i'm glad you guys liked this book thank for for all the votes + reads i couldn't have done it without all of you guys thank you once again uhm prob will come back when s2 is out but that's not until a VERY long time.

thanks for reading love ya 💋