21. THE PERFECT HEIST

[THE PERFECT HEIST]
[Part 2:The End & A New Beginning]

Lupine and the others all sat around the dining room table. They slowly ate, while the headmaster and his daughter as well as Asher slowly sipped from the cup of AB negative they all had.

The conversation was light at the other end of the table, opposite of Lupine's position at the table. The house was warm, the wind blowed outside. As snow continued to slowly fall.

Lupine watched the snowy white world through the window in the dining room. He so wished he could go outside and run through the woods, but it was important that they remain hidden. Leaving their scent the forest could possibly lead to rogues or even the hunters finding them.

Which is why it was surprising that the headmaster had let them go running through the woods earlier that week. But It didn't really matter now, since the snow storm would have blown any trace of them away with the wind and hail.

"What do you all think about going to the mall today?" Krystal asked eagerly. Tessa eyes brightened at the suggestion, Lucy just said she didn't care. Groans of annoyance left both Lupine and Kyle's mouth.

"I don't wanna go." Kyle said, as he folded him arm and turns his the away from the rest of his friend group.

"Come on Kyle." Krystal tried to persuade him. But Kyle wasn't having none of it. "It'll be fun Kyle. We can pick out clothes and shoes and other stuff we want.

"No." Kyle said simply.

"I don't wanna go either." Lupine interrupted. "Plus I don't even have money to buy clothes or anything really."

"It's alight. I have my dad's black card, I'll just pay for you." Krystal said, looking towards Lupine before turning back to Kyle. "Come on Kyle, You too Lupine." Krystal whined, a pour formed on her plump Cupid bow lips. Which for some reason made Lupine cave instantly.

Kyle tried his hardest not to look because he knew once he did, he would most definitely cave. Which is what he did exactly.

"Alright fine." Kyle said, before letting out a heavy and annoyed sigh.

"Yes!" Krystal said excitedly, as she quickly got up and walked up to the headmaster. After whispering a few words, Krystal came back and sat down in her seat.

"He said we could go, but only if we take Asher, True, Sora and Tristin with us. And a few bodyguards."

"Find by me. Because once we get to the mall, we can go our separate ways." Kyle said, as he glanced at his brother and his brother's girlfriend who sat at the other end of the table near the headmaster.

"No that is not how this is going to go. You're going to stay together while at the mall. It makes it easier for you all to defend yourselves if someone tries some bullshit. And if you think about trying to spilt up, one of the bodyguards will inform me and your little trip into town will be your last. You will spend the rest of your break in this house. You all understand me." Headmaster Cole spoke, his tone gave no room for argument. His presence over the room was slightly overwhelming.

Every gulp, before nodding their head and replying with a quickly 'yes sir.'

***

"So we're to first?" Tessa asked.

"First we can all look for clothes and things we want to buy, afterwards we can got to the arcade and the food court. Is that alright with everyone?" Krystal spoke up, as she walked closer to Tessa, looping her arms with Tessa before walking towards the nearest clothing shop.