1'°Math Class

°Third person POV

Monday, 7:50 AM.

It was pretty much a gloomy, rainy day, the perfect weather for Monday. School isn't really that all exciting for Park Y/N in fact it's a bit difficult, sometimes boring and tiring. Park Y/N was not the smartest girl you'd meet, she tends to space out a lot and she doesn't really pay much attention in class. Right now Y/N is in her first class of the day which is mathematics, she's currently asleep on her desk while the other students chat amongst each other.

The President Of Student Council, Kim Minji sat behind Park Y/N. Minji has never really interacted with Y/N before and she hasn't really thought about doing so because of her busy schedule as the President of Student Council. Minji was currently doing her assignments but kept glancing at Y/N, who was still asleep on her desk. She wasn't sure if she should wake Y/N up or leave her be, she doesn't want to interrupt the girl's peaceful slumber but class is about to begin in 10 minutes, so Mini just decides to wake Y/N up before the sleeping girl gets in trouble with the teacher.

"Hey.." Minji whispered to the girl in front of her waiting for a response. No response. "Hey. Class is gonna start soon." Minji whispered once again to Y/N staying in her seat, but this time she leans forward and gently shakes Y/N's shoulder in an attempt to get the girl's attention. Y/N slowly wakes up, She yawns and stretches a bit in her seat and then  turns her body towards Minji's direction which is right behind her seat. 

"Huh..? Did you say something..?" Y/N asked Minji having a puzzled expression on her face. Minji gave her a small smile and nodded. "Yeah, I did. I was just letting you know that class was starting soon, I didn't want you to get in trouble with the teacher." Minji explained to Y/N, while Y/N just nodded and gave Minji a small smile back. "Oh..Thanks." Y/N said to Minji, before turning back around in her seat facing the front of the classroom again. A few minutes later the Teacher, Mr Kim Namjoon entered the classroom carrying things that teachers usually carry for example, folders filled with students tests and papers or a cup of coffee.

Everyone starts to quiet down as soon as Mr Kim entered the classroom, He set his things down on his desk before walking in front of the chalkboard and looking at all the students. "You all have a math test today I hope you all have studied for the past two weeks now since I have announced this matter three weeks ago, Minji please hand out  the tests for me." Mr Kim said, Minji simply nodded, stood up from her seat, walked towards Mr Kim grabbing the math tests from his hand and then passing them out to each student. After a few minutes, Minji reached Y/N's desk putting the paper on her desk but ended up accidentally touch her hand, Y/N who was spacing out earlier felt that someone had touch her hand, she immediately snapped out of it and stared at Minji for a bit. "Sorry." Minji apologized as she stared back at Y/N. "It's okay." Y/N said with a small smile, Minji smiled back and nodded before moving onto the next student, handing out the tests, then going back to her seat.

Y/N stared at the paper in her hand and her eyes slightly widened, realizing it's a math test. She had not studied at all in fact she wasn't even paying attention to when Mr Kim had announced the test weeks ago. Y/N just sighed and slouched on her seat before sitting back up again after a few seconds later, She knew she was going to fail this test and if she does her mother will be so angry. Y/N has always been scared of her mother when she's angry but her mother isn't abusive or anything like that..just scary when she's angry. Y/N sighed once more and rested the side of her face on the palm of her hand, This was gonna take forever.

Monday, 8:55 AM.

55 minutes have passed by and the majority of the class including Minji had already completed the math test, While Y/N was barely even done she was still on problem #12 out of 53 problems and  mathematical questions. "Alright, please hand in your tests and head to your next classes ." Mr Kim said in his usual stern, strong voice. Everyone including Y/N went to the front of the class to put their tests on Mr Kim's desk, Y/N sighed and put her test on Mr Kim's desk knowing that she definitely failed. Minji who was looking at Y/N from a not too far area, noticed how defeated and disappointed the girl looked, but she didn't really want to interact because Minji wouldn't even know what to say in the first place and she still has to do her duties as the President Of Student Council.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

End Of Chapter 1.

Words count°890 words

A/N° I hope you guys liked it I'm not that good at writing and sorry if it was short I kinda ran out of ideas, also I have a volleyball tournament so I will probably be gone for a few days. Again sorry if this chapter was trash.