love the way you lie (9)

"Your the light for my dark world
You bring lots of happiness in my life".
He wisper in her ear with seducing voice .but she acts like sleeping and then he smirked and bite her lower lip .she hissed little bit . good morning now wake up don't act like your are sleeping."she still acting then he hovered above her and said "if you not get up I'll start my work and you'll can't handle me "then suddenly open her eyes said while stopping him"no no I'll get up jimin we have to pray get up .
Then he get up from bed "then what language was k speeking to you in it ?
Then both wake up and jimin did wadu and left from there for masjid and she also starts to pray.........
After the prayer he came back and found Nisa reading Qur'an then he also joined her they both read Qur'an till 7:30 .after done reading Qur'an he kissed on her forehead and said "have a nice day inshallah "
She replied same as him then jimin went for bathroom for because he has to go clinic.
Nisa came to kitchen and start to prepare breakfast.she is not good at cooking but she still tried .
After getting ready he came to living room and saw her princess of full effectiveness eyes ..then they both start to eat there breakfast.
How is it?she asked with curasity
Its very delicious keep it up princess "he replied cutely
Thank you 'she kissed on his hand .
Jimin said while eating"princess please continue your studies you'll get bored in house
She nodded as no "princess education is most important you should be independent '
Why should I have to be independent I have you and that's enough for me and study makes me bored I don't like study"
Jimin sigh sadly and said "I'll not let you destroy your career tomorrow onwards you'll join your college is it clear
He said with straight face
She said 'no jimin I do wanna study "while making a cute pout
But jimin didn't melts on her act
S
He said with serious look I said what a said it's not going change tomorrow I'll drop you pick you okey now I have to go bye he said while going .
She sigh and dramatically cry
Because she can't make upset him

Full day she thinking about college she doesn't like to go she is average studen and she was just studying for her problem.because she has no option rather than study
Oh jiminaaaaaa why are doing this to me "she said while yawning
She feel sleepy so he goes to bed and sleep...

At asar time jimin came and ge goes straight to his bedroom.she found hiler princess is sleeping.he enter in bathroom and freshen up and changed his clothes.and wore some casual cloths.and came near to her she was sleeping with wearing hijab and holding a islamic book and small pout making her more cute .he admired her for sometime and he kissed her in cheeks .she wake up with sudden action he sit on bed "when did you came "
He said while tapping his nose with him she blushed and her cheeks and nose became red .he doesn't move a little bit he get even close to his he kissed on her collar bone and said "I just came princess why you sleeping like that and next don't wake up suddenly it cause headache okey"he said while roaming in her hairs .
She controlling her senses but he is making her shy and nervous at same time .she said why lowering her head okey "I'll make you something maybe you are hungry "she tries to get up but he grabbed her by waist and wisper in her ear "yes I am hungry and I wanna eat you "and he started to kiss her passionately she was in shock with sudden action but after some second she also kissed him back ...
His kiss is going really forcefully so she push him but it can't help it he grabbed her more closer.after sometimes he stopped and let her breath she was breathing heavily..jimin said while smirking "do you like it "
She said by crossing her hand "NO "
He laughed so hard and said "Love the you lie princess "she ran from there because she can't trust him he'll do whatever whenever he want.

She came to kitchen and start to making some snacks but she doesn't know anything she just know eating.jimin came and she move a little bit "oh what are making princess let me help you and why are moving come here "he grabbed her by waist and said "let's make pakode and chaye "she smiled and jimin fold his sleeve and wear apron and wash his hands his veins are fully visible and making him too hot and even also cooking oh my gosh a man with hotness and manneres feels so amazing...

He kept the all ingredients at table at once and he take bowl and add some gram flour and some jeera powder for Better digestion and some spices and and chopped onions and finally he add water to make consistency and he take a pan and add oil and let it sufficiently hot and then he fry that mixture at high flame and Mrs Nisa jimin was just staring at her handsome and hot husband.he caught her staring and said while smiling "princess if you wanna eat me I'll serve myself don't stare me with lust .
She move her eyes from him she feel embarras and she said "I'll Make tea okey .he chuckled at her reaction.her cute little thing make him fall in love with her again again.she prepare a tea they both get chaye and pakode at living room at sat on safe she in the tv and she take first bite she give him most amazed look "oh jimin its heavenly tasty"
He take a sip of tea and said "this tea also amazing "
He enjoyed evening together and at magrib jimin went to masjid for prayer she also went for her prayer.they both getting closer to their creator it's called love if it's make you closer to your Deen and allha and shows you right path .

After dinner they came their share bedroom jimin saw Nisa was making hair bun and and also wear a cute hair clips.she went bathroom and comes with wet hair .water drops and flowing on her neck and her lips also wet her long edged nose making her more beautiful while jimin just admiring his princess and water on her making him go crazy .she take a towel and going to wipe all water drops but jimin stop her and held and hand and grabbed her closer to him and wisper in her ear"no need to wipe it it's making you more beautiful"then he pinch her nose making her blush and he grabbed her by waist even close so that even air can't pass .his warm breath maku her nervous she gulped her saliva then he kissed her ear lobe and said"do you love me ".she was shock because of sudden question even she doesn't know the answer he again asked
She look at him and said "not yet"
After hearing her answer he felt like someone pushed him in empty well .he loosen his grip and his expression was totally changed and he left from the room she tries to stop him and also explain her answer but he didn't stop her left from house .she just sad on table and started to crying "jimin I don't mean that why didn't let me complete my sentence oh Allah please forgive me for making him upset

Meanwhile.....

Jimin walk towards car and started to drive he was feeling really betrayed a tear fell on his face "she still don't love me "he chuckled sadly.he stop the car and called junkook.junkook was working on new project so he pick up the call with lots of thoughts on his mind because usually he doesn't call at this time
He said with tensed voice"what happened jimin are okay "
He said sadly"she still don't love me junkook "
Junkook didn't understand and asked with confusion"who brother "
Nisa "
Junkook sigh and said 'if she doesn't love you then why she would marry you "
I don't know"jimin was really upset
She said that she don't love you ?
Jimin said yes
Is she doesn't want to live with you.he asked again
I don't know.
"Jimin I know you hurt but let her complete her sentence she came through sudden heart broke she trying best to love you she is changing herself for you and we can't force anyone to love us back .you always told me that love is not about asking love in return it's just giving unconditionally maybe she also don't know about her feelings.."he tried to console him ...
But he started to crying
"But why ? I don't deserve love at least I deserve from her why he let me touch her why she let me cross the line why she let me do that and why she blushed whenever I get close to her .......he said while crying

"Jimin if she is letting you to do all this things that means she accepted you as her lawful husband.and what the hell you cross the line you are her husband and she give you permission also so don't blame yourself . understand

"But she doesn't love me junkook "he said while crying and screaming in empty road where once Nisa was crying when they first met .

"She loves you she always think about you she always talk about you maybe she wanna do something special and express her feelings in other way .you always think positive now what happened.be calm and hold your patience maybe it's time for your test your know your allha is best planner if he can make her Marry you he also can make fell for you maybe harden than you just trust him

Jimin realised that he's going to loose his patience thanks to his junkook he always reminds him his allha a true friend
"Thank you junkookaaaa did I disturbed you .
"I just working how can I my best friend disturb me I am always there for you my chingu

.he said again to be calm and cut the call jimin rested his back on seat and took a deep breath and say"allha hu akbar . allhumdulillla"then he drove return to his house.

He came back and saws she was sleeping in sofa resting his hand on sofa edge and her face was swollen and her eyes still wet because of crying and face and nose becomes red her hair still in that position.
He take to bed with bridal style and make her sleep on bed and cover her with blanket and he also make wadu and sleep ......