The attack

No one POV:
They tried to come up with a plan but with no use. How are they gonna to make a plan if they don't know what Alejandro gonna do? They could do nothing. Before anyone could do anything Alejandro and his group burst into the room. "Hello everyone. This will fairly be simple. Just let us take everything" One of the people from Alejandro group said. "Or what?" Harold questioned them "Well it's very simple" they took out a tired, buried but angry Sierra, and they also somehow captured a zombie and was able to restrain it.

"Well feed her to this lovely zombie" Alejandro finally says something. "We might do just for fun" someone else yells out. Two people sneak beside Harold and Gwen and one puts a knife to Gwen neck and Harold had a gun to his head.

Heather POV:
"Fine. Take what you need but you don't hurt anyone" I say reluctantly but it's the safest opinion for everyone, "And Heather I insist that you join us mi amor. You would be perfect to join us." Alejandro offers me, I come up with an idea "Oh I would love to join!" I say in a fake but not that noticeable voice. I notice Cody, Harold, and Gwen looking surprised, and betrayed.

Cody POV:
I can't believe she would leave like that. I mean her and Alejandro had a relationship but they broke up and stayed as friends. I didn't expect her to go back to him! Alejandro lets Heather go next to him and her kisses her I notice she looks very uncomfortable not even a few seconds later she kick him in the balls. "Ooo... that looks like it hurts.." I hear Harold say, Alejandro drops to the floor he also drops a knife and she picks it up and throws the knife at the guy who had Harold at gun point and it hits, and the dude fall dead.

That distracts the person put the knife at Gwen neck and able to unarm him and takes the knife. "Fuck." The guy says the people who had Sierra and the zombie panic at the chaos and looks at each other then the dude with the zombie let's go of it, and it starts running at Sierra! Heather notices and quickly try to throw the knife but misses and the zombie mauls Sierra who try to fight back Gwen runs towards the zombie with the only one with an knife and stab the zombie a few times but it's to late.

Sierra got bitten..

No one POV:
The few people from Alejandro group that lived runs same with Alejandro himself. "Huh. Man kinda thought it would last longer.." Sierra says "Please end me before the virus gets to me. I wish not to hurt anyone." Sierra request Heather grabs the knife she threw and hesitates but stab her. "We're sorry Sierra.." Heather sighs and takes the knife out as Sierra closes her eyes. Everyone gets up and packs up wanting to leave this base and find a new one and get a fresh start. Everyone gets their things food, water, and weapons and head off.

(Personally I really hate this chapter but I'm not sure how to rewrite this)