𝒙𝒊. Viva las vegas

CHAPTER ELEVEN ━━ VIVA LAS VEGAS

EURYDICE'S TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY STARTS WITH A DREAM

EURYDICE'S TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY STARTS WITH A DREAM. She can feel the hum of her breathing she stares around at the dark room, as if it's swallowing her whole itself. She can hear a clicking of shoes on the ground. But her eyes are only fixated on the ground of the dark room. She can feel herself taking a step forward, and within seconds. And It feels as if she's falling.

She gasps, but she can't hear anything. She breaths in shakily, but she can't hear any of her breathing. She can't scream. She can't breathe. She can't feel anything. She feels a blood curdling scream claw at her throat, but voice is void of any sound to scream it out. The silence is deafening and it kills her. There's ringing in her ears as she squeezes her eyes shut. The ringing in her ears subsides as she keeps her eyes shut. Horrified, she breathes again.

All she can make out is someone shaking her awake. Her breathing settled and she hesitantly opens her eyes. A woman is in front of her and she smiles. The woman is beautiful, she has gorgeous blonde hair and grey eyes. It's weird how painstakingly familiar the woman feels to her. The woman, taller than her bends down to her level. "Hello darling." The woman grins and runs her fingers through her hair.

It reminds her of the way her mom always would. She stared at the woman in confusion. "Who are you?" She laughs, a bright and beautiful one. And Eurydice is somehow even more confused now. "What a dream huh? Luckily I got here before you could have a nightmare little demigod." The woman winks at her, and she can feel her face burning slightly for no reason at all.

She takes a look at her surroundings and realizes that she's in strange looking van. "Uhm.. Miss? Where am I?" She asks the blonde haired woman in confusion. She takes in her surroundings and all she can see is bright pink.

The woman smiles again, laughing melodically. "Oh, honey. You don't have to call me Miss. We're family after all! Well not technically but you get the idea." She chuckles. Eurydice's confusion only doubles now. "What?" She mutters in confusion. The woman huffs slightly. "Silly girl aren't you? I'm Aphrodite, darling." She winks at her again, a smile forming at her lips. Eurydice's eyes widen in stunned silence.