Y/N

Th: so when will you leave for US

Y/n: tomorrow, I have done my tickets

Th: I just hope you can take care of your mom there whatever happened with your dad was actually painful but you have to be strong for your mom

Then taehyung gave me a lovely hug and kissed on the side of my head, he is here at my home to help me pack for my US trip basically it was very hard for me to go and see my mom crying. Taehyung has been a really supportive boyfriend I have no idea how come he has a disgusting business of selling young girls and yet here he is the sweetest guy I have ever met.

Next day

I was in airport taehyung dropped me here we both are now hugging each other and he pecked my forehead

Th: take care and give me a call when you are done getting your boarding pass OK

Y/n: I know I will and you take care of yourself too and everyday I m gonna call you to see if you are OK

Th: yes mam sure and go now or else you will miss your flight

Y/n: bye tae

I kiss his cheek and wave him a bye, I wasn't ready to see my mom because I know that right now she is completely broken from inside yesterday was my dad's funeral and I couldn't go but today I m going and obviously I will reach tomorrow but still I m going only for my mom. My dad was the support system of the whole family I never expected for my dad to pass away this way but what could I do to it was all God's wish.

In flight

Before entering the flight I called taehyung he was sounding upset because he was missing me a lot I miss him too, but wait why am I missing him I feel I have fallen for him. Even if I am I can't deny my feelings for him.