Getting the news

(Picture is kailey)

I was training with Connor and Travis Stoll ( both at the same time) when Percy came into the arena. "hey tidal Chiron wants to talk to you". "Ok be right there" I took off running to the big house. "hey Chiron you call for me". "Yeah Kailey I thinks it's better if you go stay with your step father and brother for a while in la push." " Sure it's been a while since I have seen them anyways when do I leave". "Tomorrow after breakfast. Since tomorrow is saturday you will have to miss capture the flag to pack." "That's fine". As I left the big house Percy came and asked me why Chiron wanted to see me. "He wanted to tell me that I was going to stay with my mortal family for a while." "do they know about what you are?" "No and I don't plan on telling them for a while either." " I'm going to miss you tidal wave." "I going to miss you to seaweed brain"

After I talked to Percy, I headed to the cabin to pack. I was really sad to leave since i have been here for 5 years but i think chirons right. The horn sounded for dinner and i was almost done packing. I cried a little when i was packing because i had to pack the pictures of my mom, my brother and sisters, and my step dad. When i got to the dinning hall there a banner that said We'll miss you Kailey. Everybody from camp was there. "who planned this" I asked everyone. "Percy did of course." Tears started to come to my eyes again. "This means so much to me guys, I'm going to miss you all." "We are going to miss you too Kailey.

"well what are you waiting forlets get this party started!" Leo shouted. We stayed up all night just partying. Even chion joined in, it was a great party.

authors note: hey guys sorry if its crappy its my first story i hope you like it. sorry for the bad grammer and spelling hope you guys like this story. before i write more i want to see how this one goes.

Disclaimer: I don't own percy jackson and twilight. All rights go to Stephanie Myers and Rick riordine.