darkness

"The darkness in your life will probably be getting less marks and getting scolded for it. But in my life, it's different". It was when Ashley was 16 she was walking through the footpath suddenly a vehicle stopped in front of her asking "hey kid,you know where this house is?",holding a paper in his hands ,Even though Ashley's mother told her not to answer strangers who stop their car and ask for help,but Ashley was too kind so she said "sure" and started walking towards the car, suddenly when she reached near the car , the diver who was asking for suddenly took the paper and placed it on her face making her unconscious. She fell on her face to the ground. When she woke up she was tied up with a rope on her hands and legs , and with a big cello tape on her mouth,and the man was dragging her to a strange and scary place where everything was shattered into pieces including furnitures, windows,doors and more,the darkness being the scarier one,  the deeper they went into the building the scarier it gets for her. When the kidnapper reached his destination he stopped and shouted " shit forgot to clean this mess up" not knowing that Ashley was awake. The scene that Ashley saw there was terrific and traumatizing. There was a freaking...........

Author:to be continued