No!

Ashley speaks:

I saw a freaking dead body. I wanted to scream and run away, but i was to scared thinking that I'll turn into that dead body if i do so , i made myself calm by thinking about me being in the place of that body, even though it made me feel more scared. He kept me in a side and started to cut the body, the blood from the body splashed everywhere including my face,it was terrific and traumatic,i had no other choice but to stay quite i wanted to scream for help but..., a few minutes later he came close to me i closed my eyes shut and i heard him whisper in my ears "don't even think about escaping, you have 3 days to live" he then went out laughing like a evil. I tried to calm my self, the i had a small pocket knife in my pocket i was slowly taking it out and trying not to make a single drop of noise, but eventually it dropped from my hands while i was trying to cut the rope off, it made a loud noise, which made the guy alerted that i was awake, well i thought it did but when he came inside he went to the other corner where a little girl probably 8 or 9 was sobbing, he used pretty much violent words for a kid , he said that "you little bitches make the world noisy" he beat her in the head with a stick and went out side the room, i tried to get to the other corner where the kid was crying, when i reached there i saw her and my eyes started to tear up..................

To be continued