Volume 1 Episode 0

5 years ago

When the Magic turmoil is too high for magicians to handle as then beasts are too powerful than before.

They are now prominent in the area where the dark ones appear.

They became extremely difficult and even as the City of light magic council even made the hard decision  to use the bones of the slain beast from adventurers and paying them dearly.

Nobles somehow dont give the same respect to the adventurers who risked their lives for the beasts dn the production of MAGIC TOOLS.

Magic tools are the tools made of magical objects and even through the Magic Gems that are now commonly found in Magic beasts whoa re strong enough.

and through hundreds of years when Magic tools are made and through those years on Magic Industrial Age, Even Mystical objects are believe to be found on dungeons but as of now.. No one has found one yet..

___________________________

A city burning to the ground a town full of despaired screams as one of the beasts have now ravaged the town as it was almost a hundred to one.

That many beasts are now rampaging through and has killed many of the mages.

Even My own Organization.........

I, Neville Luis is one of the people left within the organization surviving the area and even now I am shocked also to see humans also involved and I somehow forgot that Humans can be the scariest when their malice is at the peak.

Now I am holding my best friend as he is dying in my arms as he gave me something to cherish right now as I go on though my life...

He never used the Stone tablet it I could have never thought he would also leave me his weapon.

It was believed this was an artifact.... Now that I have it... and now that Ia m one of the remaining forces to protect the citizens of the town..

Neville then suddenly starts to glow as he is compatible with the magic tool set and then the Drying Friend is relieved that he is also compatible with the gift and then..

????; Yokkata..... Youa re compatible.. I shall leave it to you.... Jerome.. Luis...

Jerome then stood up as many other adventurers are now being in a fight with the beast and people form the dark side and then he stood up and then he used the Stone tablet and he raised his hand and then...

Suddenly multiple lightning spells at once are now fired away and then with a flash hits the beast and through their hearts and kills them..

(BDZZZBMMMM!)

????: NICELY DONE YOUNG MAGE! DO MORE! AND WE WILL WIN THIS!

Neville: HAI!

As then he is now placing the Ax on his back and he is now conjuring his and magic to make him float and then he looks through the stone tablet as he reads one of the spells and then..