4 ࿐ the table read

*:・゚✧*:・゚ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐୨⎯ CHAPTER FOUR - THE TABLE READ ⎯୧ENDGAME

*:・゚✧*:・゚ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐
୨⎯ CHAPTER FOUR - THE TABLE READ ⎯୧
ENDGAME

"LAINEY?!" Momona yelled. After he live, all of the group facetimed to 'talk, immediately'. Alaina knew it was cause they thought Brady and her had a thing going on. "NOBODY CALLS YOU LAINEY! HES SO IN LOVE WITH YOU,"

"Oh shut up-" Mason tried to say before Mo interrupted him.

"PLUS THE TABLE READ IS TOMORROW! YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING A BOYFR-"

"Could you shut up Mo?" Mason intervened.
"It isn't like this isn't normal for Brady. We all know him. He does this to every girl. He's such a whore," Mason laughed.

"What?" Alaina looked at Mason. "Are you serious? He does this to every girl?"

"Okay look, I didn't mean it like that Lai. He just flirts with everyone. That's who Brady is."

*:・゚✧*:・

Alaina thought about Mason's words for the rest of the facetime. Before she went to bed. In her dreams while she slept. When she woke up. While she got ready. On the car ride to the table read.

She felt as if if she were to see Brady, she would forget all about those words. She doesn't even know him, but she felt as if she could be different to him. But those words threw her off, and she didn't even know why. She barely knew the kid.

Knowing something had been up with her, Walker had decided to attend the table read with her. Of course, he wasn't allowed in, but he told Alaina he would wait outside with their mom for her. The siblings could always tell if something was up with each other. Even if they were two years apart, they always acted like twins.

Arriving at the table read, Walker turned to Alaina. "I know why you're upset Lai. You've been upset since Mason told you about how Brady is. But I can promise you, he's not always like that. Mason was just exaggerating it-"
"I'm okay, Walk. I promise." She interrupted him. "Okay. I'm right outside if you need me," He reassured her.

*:・゚✧*:・

Walking inside, she saw a table with names in front of each chair. She looked around for her characters name, "Emme."

As she found it, she looked to both sides wondering if Brady was sitting next to her. On her left, was a director. And on her right, was River. Brady's character.

The book follows two teenagers, Emme and River, as they find themselves falling in love after hating each other for years. Their families hate each other. And they were supposed to as well. Until they met one another.

Sitting in her seat, she got on her phone and pretended to act as if she didn't see Brady in conversation with his agent in the corner. She wanted to hide.

After all that flirting online, and her pretty much declaring her love for him on Instagram Live, she felt so uncomfortable knowing he did this to every girl.

Brady noticed Alaina on her phone. His stomach fell into knots.

She had her hair curled, half-up half-down with a pink bow. She wore a white casual dress, and pink converse.

"Woah," he said audibly.

"Hm?" His agent asked him. "Oh- my bad. I didn't think I said that out loud." He turned back to his agent and laughed nervously. "Well, the read is about the start. Go sit down, Brady."

"Hey, Lainey!" He said to her as he sat down behind his name plate, River. "Hey, Brady." She said trying to smile, but obviously in distress.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her, with a concerned look on his face.

"Nothing, just tired." She told him, faking a smile at him. "Oh okay," Brady told her.

"I love your hair, you look really pretty, Lainey."

Alaina blushed so hard as turned into a tomato. She looked at him and smiled for real this time. "Thank you so much,"

*:・゚✧*:・

While reading through the movie, she looked at him every time he spoke. Every time he laughed. Every time he smiled when she was acting. She couldn't help but look.

They wrapped up the table read and turned to each other to say goodbye.
"You're so talented, Alaina. I'm so happy to work with you. I'll see you tonight when I call you?" He asked her.

"Maybe. Or you could see me in a couple days when we start filming. Whatever floats my boat." She said, teasing him.

*:・゚✧*:・

ALYS NOTES!
i hate this chapter nb talk to me
please give me ideas for walker's character!! i really want to work on something with him as well in this book