Different.

✩🔪 ₊˚.🩸⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Not humanized! (idek why but i don't like humanized stuff for no absolute reason)

This is inspired by some other stories :3

TW: self harm, swearing.

Test tube decided that she split up yin-yang again.

Everyone else thought it was a bad idea of the last incident but they let it happen. Yin and yang share a room together with separated beds.

Yin was quite the interactive and active one. And yang? He stayed in his room. All day. The only times he came out was just to get something to eat or drink. He was still all mean and stuff, yelling and shouting, swearing. No matter what. He let his anger take over everytime someone tries to talk to him.

══════════════════════

Yang woke up from his bed, he looked to his side and saw yin's bed. He isn't here. He had little drawings beside his bed, Yin probably liked to draw. Why would yang care? Yang jumped off his bed, feeling tired.. He slowly made his way to the door and opened it. And.. he slowly made his way downstairs to the kitchen. He arrived at the kitchen and saw the other people just talking with eachother and having fun. Test tube talking with fan. Lightbulb clinging onto paintbrush as always. Yang made his way to the fridge as the others looked at him.

He didn't really have good sleep and had heavy eyebags. He opened the fridge and grabbed some leftovers then just left to his room.

Yang placed the leftovers on the small table beside his table and he laid his head on the bed. The others have been lately saying negative things about yang but it's not like he knows. When he tried to take a little break, he heard arguing from outside his room. He got annoyed by it and opened the door to the hallway of other rooms to see what was happening. Trophy and knife arguing with eachother. Odd.

Yang stepped in the arguement. "Can you stop fucking arguing??." Yang yelled to get both of their attention. "Who is YOU to step into this?" Knife shouted back, as well as trophy. "Can't you mind your little bussiness you piece of shit??." Trophy shouted at yang while trying to punch him. Yang took action and bit his arm. Trophy was a bit shocked by the sudden bite but he kicked yang right in his face. Yang looked at him as both knife and trophy were against him now. He stood up and glared at the both. Paintbrush went upstairs to see what the commotion was and stopped the three before it escalated into a deadly fight.

"Can you guys NOT fight in the morning?.." paintbrush yelled at the three of them, trophy rolled his eyes and knife just walked away annoyed but yang yelled back at paintbrush. "Go away you stupid unknown gender fuckface!". Paintbrush got offended by that and slapped yang across his face.

Yang ran back to his room and closed it as paintbrush glared at him with their arms crossed.

Yang had been dealing with way too much stuff ever since he got separated with yin. Yang felt different ever since he got separated this time. He remembered all the things the others had said negatively to him. He looked at his leftovers that he kind of forgot and started eating it.

Yang didn't feel good.

He wanted to do something.

But what is it?

Yang had an extreme urge to do something to himself but he didn't know what.

Big time skip!! [6 months passed]

Yang hasn't left his and yin's room for alot of days. It was mostly yin bringing him food as he wasn't eating or drinking. Yin was genuinely worried on what happened to yang but he didn't ask how he felt.

Yang always felt empty. He has this extreme.. EXTREME urge to harm himself but if yin noticed he'd tell the others and he didn't want them to know. Soo.. yang decided to ask OJ for a separate room to himself alone. OJ did let him have one as long as he had really stopped being reckless and always fighting the others.

Yang and yin now have their own rooms. Yang is finally alone now. He knows what he should do.

...

At night, everyone was asleep. Yang stepped out of his room and went downstairs quietly to grab any sharp object enough to cut through skin.

He found a knife and a razor blade.

He went back upstairs and made sure no one woke up. He went back into his room then dropped the sharp objects on the desk in his room. He grabbed the razor blade and went into the bathroom in his room.

He looked at the razor blade.

......

It feels.. soo.. good.. actually...

Yang continued to cut himself until there was a little pool in the sink. Yang dropped the razor blade in the sink then looked at his wrist. He started to feel light headed after cutting himself. He didn't care to clean the blood in his sink and just jumped off the little ̷C̷̷h̷a̷̷i̷̷r̷ he was standing on. He felt.. really.. reaaally... dizzy but he didn't care. Yang stepped out of the bathroom as blood trickled down his wrist and hand.

He laid on his bed.

The blood went on the bed and made some stains but of course. He didn't care. The whole entire night, he didn't sleep at all. He just laid his head on the bed and looked up at the celling the entire time. He had eyebags, very heavy eyebags. He can feel his warm body. As the cold air from the room's window entered making a bit chilling, but his body remained warm in the inside. He's probably sick or something but he didn't care. His head was... blank. Nothing in it at all the entire time.

Sometimes. He thought of killing himself. It's not like anyone's gonna care for him. In the morning. There was a knock on the door that woke yang from his 1 hour and 5 minute sleep. It was Yin.

- "what doo you.. want.... Yin..?" Yang said as he felt extremely drained.

- "uh.. i am bringing you food. Mind to open the door? You haven't came out of your room.. for.. soo long. If you don't wanna open the door i'll leave it infront of the door okay?" Yin said softly

- "yeah what..ever.. do... thaatt.." yang replied. The sounds of footsteps trailed off. Yang jumped off his bed. His legs were wobbly but he made his way to the door and made sure no one else was there. He opened the door slightly and grabbed the tray of food into his room and placed it onto his desk with the knife he hadn't used yet.

Suddenly. There were footsteps that was approaching his room and peaked inside. Yang forgot to close and lock the door so that person saw how his drained state.

Paintbrush looked at yang in a worried expression noticing the cuts and heavy eyebags on him. Yang did not step out of his room at all because of his state.

-" what the HELL have you been doing?!!" Paintbrush yelled at yang in a worried tone.

-" w-.. why are you h-HERE!!.. goo.. oo... a-" yang fainted before he could finish his sentence. His entire vision went black as he felt his body fall to the ground. Paintbrush ran towards him. And.. he couldn't feel anything.. anymore..

Aaaaaaaaaaaa...

Oh god. It hurts...

Could it be.. i'm dead?.. i can't feel anything at all.

Ohh....

─────────

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hiiii!,!idjdiejej this is the author :3

~ kitty⋆⭒˚.⋆