౨ৎ ~Author's Note~ ౨ৎ

<<Author's Note!!!>>

-Hello everyone!~ This is my first time writing a story and publishing it so I'm pretty excited! I decided to write a George Weasley x Reader fanfiction because I don't usually see fanfiction about the Weasley Twins and there are mostly stories about Fred. A lot of the stories also depict George as super shy and stuff, but it doesn't fit the actual character from the Harry Potter series.

-In this story, you will be a Ravenclaw so, if that's not your house, I'm sorry. Being in Ravenclaw just fits the story more cuz you're like super smart and whatever. The story starts in the 4th year for you so, Harry Potter is in 3rd year. There will be some flashbacks just in case. P.S. THIS IS A SLOWBURN + ENEMIES TO LOVERS TROPE!!! It may be a slow burn, but I am kind of an impatient person and I don't like reading books with long chapters so ye. Also, I will definitely add some trigger warnings at the start just in case, but there isn't much violence and stuff yet. (There will be sooo much more drama I have planned later.) I have officially started writing the first chapter and I will post it as soon as possible. Although you have to wait for a little while cuz I still need to finish writing, check, fix, blah blah. I might have some mistakes in grammar as English is my second language. You guys can also leave some ideas on what you want to see next and I might add them too! I will try my best to make this story a truly genuine story so, you guys can enjoy!(I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, PLOT NOR SCENES FROM THE FILM/BOOK EXCEPT Y/N SPHONX AND DAPHNE RUTHWELL!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, SCENES, AND PLOT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING WITH HER HARRY POTTER SERIES!!!)

Love yall~                                                                                                                 -౨ৎBlxssxm.1172౨ৎ