Chapter three

Author

Ashweena got up early in the morning and offered her Fajar Salah. She wore a white baggy shirt with grey pants and a long black coat over it, she wore a black hijab and applied a little perfume that was unnoticeable until it is smelled from closer. She made her way downstairs to the dinning table.

"Assalamualaikum Eomma Appa", She said as she pulled out a chair. "Walikum asalam", both Mrs Ayesha and Mr Yousaf said.

"I'm so nervous..... Today is the first day in my new office..... I don't know any of the person neither I know how boss's behavior will be", She said and Mrs Ayesha chuckled a little

"Don't worry dear everything will be fine... Just have faith in Allah", Mrs Ayesha said and Ashweena nodded.

"I need your prayers", she said to both and Mr Yousaf nodded then he said, "my child, our prayers are always with you", Mr Yousaf said and she smiled

"You will be late for office.... Eat your breakfast and don't forget to recite the Dua for eating", Mr Yousaf said and she nodded

"Bismillahi wa'alaah barakatila"

"In the name of Allah and with the Blessings of Allah I begin (eating, drinking)"

She recited the Dua and started to eat. After eating she left the house for office.

.

Taehyung woke up by the ringing of alarm. He took a bath and wore a grey suit with a white shirt underneath and he combed his hair in a way such that his bangs were on his forehead. He wore his Louis Vuitton wrist watch and applied his usual musk cologne.

He smirked upon seeing his own reflection in the mirror. He said to himself, "Woah... I look handsome as always"

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and picked up his car keys and made his way downstairs at the dinning table. He saw no one on the dinning table then he sat down on the chair. He tilted his head in confusion then he saw Mr and Mrs Kim coming towards the dinning table.

"Good morning", he said and Mr and Mrs Kim sat down on the chair. "Good morning", they both said at the same time.

"My dear, you look so handsome today", Mrs Kim said with a smile and Taehyung tilted his head dramatically then said, "only today?"

Mrs Kim chuckled and shook her head, "no dear that's not what I meant.... You always look handsome but today you look extraordinary handsome", she said and Taehyung chuckled then nodded

"Taehyung....", Mr Kim said and Taehyung looked at him. "Yes Appa?", He said and Mr Kim took a deep sigh before speaking, "I expect you to not fire your new assistant this time...."

Taehyung smirked and moved his gaze on the plate in front of him. "Well.... That depends on how she will work and also on my mood", he said and Mr Kim shook his head in disbelief

"Aish.... I just can't with this man....", Mr Kim said while rubbing his forehead with hand in frustration. Mrs Kim put a hand on Mr Kim's should and said, "Honey, let him be.... You already handed over the company to him.... So let him handle the company in his own way"