Chapter 1. Grover's Back

In dreams, we are freed from the troubles of the real world. Where we can escape to our imagination. That wasn't Nailea's case. Every night for the past three years, she saw the same boy in her dreams. He had curly blonde hair and beautifully blue eyes. She wondered who he was and grew sick of the same dreams.

Percy dreamed about the same thing until three years ago it all changed. A girl was there. He couldn't deny that he thought that she was by far the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had this beautiful dark brunette hair that down to below her shoulder and these eyes he couldn't explain.

It was like they were too beautiful to even be real. Her eyes were like stars, they were this gorgeous blue-grey color and her voice. He had only heard it once, but it was beautiful. She was beautiful. If only he knew who she was. Maybe he just created a dream girl and he needs help, well, more than he already does.

Nailea would paint and sketch and unknowingly when she did, her art always resulted in his face being painted. Nailea only had the courage to tell Annabeth and Luke. While Luke said that it was probably just my imagination or I have probably met him before and just not remember him.

Annabeth, well, she didn't like it. She didn't like how all I could draw was his face. She made Nailea draw and whenever it was of the boys face, she took the paper and made Nailea start all over. Nailea knew Annabeth wasn't being mean, she was just protective.

She would tell Grover, but he was out being a protector. She missed him a lot. Grover was her protector along with Annabeth. Grover and her were close in the fact that they both cared so much for the world around them. Little did she know she would see him soon.

§§§

At camp, Nailea and Luke were in the woods practicing  with swords for the capture the flag tournament. Luke was two years older than me, but that didn't change the fact that we were close.

"So, have you heard anything from your dad?" Luke asked as he blocked Nailea's attack.

Nailea went for another attack on Luke, "Not yet. I think it's best if he doesn't though. Keeps him safe from harm."

Luke snuck behind her and smirk, "Oh, what harm? This?"

Nailea tripped and fell on her back. She grumbled before realizing his guard was down. She smirked up at him before tripping him. He fell to the ground and Nailea grabbed his sword, standing above him with both swords.

"What was it you told me? Never let my guard down?" Nailea asked him cockily before they both laughed as she helped him stand up.

Before they said anything to each other Luke looked behind her and turned her around to see what he was looking at. It was a doe. Nailea smiled brightly, running over to the doe. Nailea kneeled down to pet the doe as it rubbed its head into her hand.

Nailea noticed a note was tied to his neck. Grover. She quickly untied the nite from Doe's neck. Luke kneeled down next to her to see she was reading a note.

Lucky,

I'm on my way to camp with Percy, wait for us by the entrance to camp. See you soon.

Your friend,
Hooves

Nailea looked up at Luke who looked down at her. "I'll get Chiron."

"I'll get Annabeth." Nailea said. Luke placed a small kiss on the back of her head before running off. Nailea placed her head against the deers before running off to find Annabeth.

Nailea ran through the woods until she caught sight of the cabins. She ran into the Athena's cabin to see some kids looking at her funny. She sent them looks back until she found Annabeth. She grabbed Annabeth's arm, rushing her out of the cabin.

"What are you doing Lea? It's late." Annabeth asked, tiredly.

"Grover's coming, wants to meet at the entrance." Nailea explained shortly.

Annabeth got a good look at Nailea then nodded as they made their way to the entrance.

§§§

As soon as Annabeth and Nailea arrived at the entrance to see a Minotaur. A Minotaur! There was a boy who Nailea assumed was the boy Grover was protecting and she saw Grover on the ground calling out to the boy.

"Percy!"

The boy named Percy charged at the Minotaur and was thrown to the ground. Annabeth and Nailea were next to Grover, watching what the boy was doing. Grover couldn't deal with another loss of a person he was protecting, Nailea thought.

She stood up and ran after the boy. She heard Annie and Grover shouting her name to stop, but she continued running. She twisted her ring and a bow appeared in her hand with a magical arrow in place. She aimed her arrow to shoot the Minotaurs hand where it was holding Percy and released.

The arrow hit and Percy managed to crawl onto the Minotaur's back. As Nailea ran closer she noticed that the Minotaur was disappearing into dust. Nailea made her bow and arrow disappear and the boy hit the ground unconscious. Nailea kneeled down to recognize his face.

Well, as well as she could from her blurred vision by the rain. It was the boy from her dreams. His entire boby was drenched in water much like her own.

His eyes were open enough to see a girl, the girl. She beautiful even if she was completely covered in the water. He heard her call out a girls name, but he couldn't hear clearly. He continued to stare at her and it was only a few moments before she noticed.

They looked into each others eyes before Nailea looked away. Percy recognized her grey-blue eyes that were almost exactly the same from his dreams. Percy began to slip out of consciousness when other people came into view.

§§§

Luke was able to get Chiron and when they came, other campers followed. They saw the unconscious boy being carried by Nailea and Annabeth. Luke ran up to the two and picked him up before bringing him into the barrier and setting him down.

Nailea was then able to get a good view of Grover. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, "Nice to see you again, Hooves."

"Nice to see you too, Stormy." Nailea wasn't much of a hugger per se. She only ever hugs people she has known for a long time and even then, she still doesn't hug often.

Campers gathered around the boy, all having their fair share of comments about him. Chiron then cut off all of their comments.

"Hush, children."

They all saw Percy begin to regain consciousness to see everyone in front of him. "He's waking. Everyone, give him some space, please."

Everyone began to back up. Nailea put an arm under Grover to support him up.

"Welcome to camp, Percy Jackson. We've been expecting you." Then once again, Percy was out.

Riley talksss:
I'm rewriting the chapters and what!?! I can't believe the first season is already over!!