Part-1

A black luggage filled with a lot of cash is located on the table by drawing his attention. A dealer who is facing with him looks so satisfied with the result and so he smirks and transfer that luggage to a handsome black haired man.

"You did well huh?" "My boss told me that he received the package well and he looked so happy" "Well done Daniel"

Daniel smiled without saying any words and he tried to turn back with his cash. But something blocked him ASAP.

"What's up?"

"Didn't you steal anything, right?"

Daniel wanted to chuckle with his question. He never cared about his client's order whatever it is legal or not. He had already known that they were doing  illegal drug trafficking but he was just a delivery for this case. And so, he looked the other way as he never knew about this job. But he looked at him with a smirk on his kissable lips and

"Oh! Do you mean WY tablets?"

"........."

"The package....they are WY tablets, right?"

That man was shocked like there is no tomorrow but Daniel enjoyed his view and keep smiling with the smell of creep. He has become bounty hunter since he was 18. He knows everything about his works and he can guess what kind of package he has to deliver just by looking at the appearance. He didn't want to say so far but he needed it to show how professional he is.

"That package weight almost 300g, you know?"  "Isn't a WY tablet 30g? So, that package would hold 300 tablets as there is no weight for a light bubble bag" And I see three women came to me for this single package..... Isn't it strange?" "One package but three women" "You ordered me to send monthly and so....let me guess." "They might use three tablets a day?" "Am I right, Mr. Client?"

"You-you are but..."

"Don't worry bro. Drugs are not my T.Y.P.E"

Daniel gave a wink to that man and turned back with his cash filled luggage. Then, he put that luggage into his car which is located at the underground car parking. He made it safe and now he sit on the driver's seat. After a moment, he checked his shirt whether it smelled cigarette or not.

"Fuck!"

He swore as he smelled the cigarette that his girlfriend YuJi hates as hell. Daniel took the bag which was on the back seat of the car and he changed his clothes in order to remove that fucking smell. And then he started to drive as the time is not early enough to make a first move to his girlfriend's place.

Actually, his girlfriend's place not a good place for him and his car. She lives in an ordinary apartment although she lives in Seoul. Daniel had to drive carefully due to the narrow street on the way of his girlfriend. After driving for 5 minutes, he finally arrived to that apartment which looked so old and some paints were destroyed. Daniel went directly to her and now he is standing in front of the door, preparing himself to look good.

He pressed the door bell as soon as he finished styling himself.

"Yeon...."

"Ji ahh"

The girl who named YuJi hugged Daniel as she ran out from the apartment. And she said

"Isn't it too early?"

"Umm...right. My boss from part time job let me leave early today so..."

Daniel lied without blinking his eyes as he is such a good liar.

"By the way, where is grandma?"

"My grandma?" "She is cooking dinner for you. May be... your dinner is almost done"