When they come

Master Berkins begins with the harsh plan he thought of. It goes like this: one man, my father, will convince his master we plan to escape. He will tell them exactly how we do it, but because they would be suspicious as too why he is giving away his family he will tell them. His wife betrayed him with another man and that is how my baby sister came. He will bring me to them let them whip me and throw me in jail, because I am suppose to have been a bastard child but he figured I was from another man to and wants his shame completely covered up. While I am in jail, the nicest we will come and slip me a key to a hay wagon and the cell door. I am too take the wagon of hay to the master that day and only the nice one will be there. The mean ones will be gone to Africa for more space trading. I will drop off the hay an load in the slaves and deliver them to freedom and 600 miles west in South Dakota. Then make it home and in jail before the other masters arrive with the other slaves. I will stay and become my slaves right hand man and help the next slaves solve the same trial we faced. Fret each escape session someone has to stay. I will stay in jail so no one suspects me and I can come home safe to the other slaves. But the problem is somebody drives that hay wagon and I have to take my first kill in the dead of the night in an ally way.