Chapter 5

Lumi P.O.V.

Bear did in fact, have to sleep on the couch yesterday. Namir locked him out of their bedroom, which was kind of amusing to watch. Bear glared at the door like it was an evil force, keeping him from his lover. I really thought he was going to kick it down any second now. But to the poor doors luck, he didn't. After about ten minutes of hard core glaring, he gave up and plopped down on the couch. The couch I'm under!

His weight caused the couch to crush me. I whined, but Bear didn't move. I had to wiggle myself out from underneath him! He's evil!

I pouted as I ran into the kitchen, sulking about that pig crushing me! And he didn't even care to move! He's so mean. I hope Namir doesn't let him back in! Ever!

I thumped my foot in agitation, that damn jerk, I could spend the whole night cursing him out and still wouldn't have released all my anger.

To both mine and Bears surprise, the bedroom door swung open, revealing a pissed off Namir. Bear sat up immediately, looking at his lover with hope. "Stop fucking thumping your foot," Namir hissed at him, grabbing the closest pillow on the couch and throwing it at him, before stomping back into their bedroom, giving Bear one last, hard warning glare, and then slamming the door shut again. Bear looked in shocked while I was the happiest bunny on the planet. That's what you get for squishing me!

Bear snapped his head in my direction, with a glare. My heart stopped, it was like he could hear what I was thinking. "Brat," He muttered, giving me a stink eye while he frowned. I scurried under the table, taking any extra shelter I could from him. Bear rolled his eyes before laying back down on the couch, pulling a thin blanket over himself.

I watched in caution for a few moments longer, before I heard his soft snoring, and finally relaxed. Mean evil rude hare. I glared at his frame, holding back the urge to go over there and bite him.

I settled down, laying against the wooden leg of the table, and let myself drift off to sleep.

Time skip, morning.

Namir P.O.V.

I woke up with little to no soreness, and got ready for my day. I wasn't angry anymore, just a little annoyed. He doesn't know when to stop, one day, I'm going to snip snip his male parts off. I thought while rolling my eyes.

I opened our bedroom door, and looked around the place. Bear was already up and outside, cutting fire wood. The couch was made, and there was food on table. I groaned at the smell of fresh meat, and took a chunk of bacon from the pan. Delicious!

I glanced around the place for the bunny, but couldn't see him. Strange. I wiped the grease off on my pants, and started looking underneath all the furniture. He was nowhere! Not under the couch, not under the table, not in his basket, not under the cabinets! Panic starting driving me crazy, and I was about to go outside and ask Bear for help, when I finally found him, in the bathroom, in his human form.