14| Shahyan's Phone PIN Code

7th September, 2023

The ray of sunlight beamed in Shanaya's eyes through the curtains, glancing around her surroundings she found her husband sleeping peacefully.

"Premikar shopno Dekhtese mone Hoy tai eto aaram e ghumacche. Jai hok, Amar Tate ki (He must be seeing his lover in his dream that's why he's sleeping so peacefully. Whatsoever, As if I care)" Shanaya mumbled under her breath

A/N: Shanaya is never coming slow😂😂😂😂

Shanaya got up from the lying position and settled herself in the sitting position suddenly, her eyes caught Shahyan's phone. As the growing curiosity piqued inside her to check his phone she silently took Shahyan's phone not wanting to let him know that she is checking his phone secretly. Shahyan's phone had a PIN code on it which put Shanaya in difficulty on unlocking Shahyan's phone.

Shanaya tried numerous common and combination PIN numbers but still, all went in vain as the phone still did not unlocked.

"1212, try this PIN," a voice in the air said out of nowhere. That voice was of none other than Shahyan's. Shanaya who was so into unlocking Shahyan's phone that she did not even notice Shahyan's voice.

Putting this PIN code into the phone unlocked and Shanaya was welcomed with a selfie of her and Shahyan's on Shahyan's home screen. Instantly, seeing Shahyan's phone screen Shanaya's mouth turned agape in complete shock.

"Bhai! Why am I in this picture with this monkey? Where is his lover with him?" Shanaya mumbled in loudly

"Ek minute (1 minute)" Shanaya said remembering that it was Shahyan who told his password to him which meant he was not asleep and had been seeing all the things she was doing for the past few minutes. Also, Shanaya remembered that the number "twelve" is the birth date of both Shanaya and Shahyan.

"Hey you, Are you awake?" Shanaya said nudging Shahyan off in the arms

"Mhm" Shahyan mumbled in sleep

"Aii beda, oth ghum theke, ami jani tui ghumanor bhan kortesish (Hey you boy, wake up from sleep, I know you are pretending to be asleep)"

"Please let me sleep for Allah's sake"

"No, get up"

"What's your problem?"

"Tumi Tomar shopne etokhon Kaake dekhtesila?"

"Eita jigesh korar jonno amk dakla ghum theke dakla? Kawkei dekhini shopne ami (You woke me up from my sleep to ask me about this? I didn't saw anybody in my dream)"

"Nijer premika ke dekhoni shopne?(Didn't you see your lover in your dream?)"

"Kon premika? Kar premika? Ki bolteso Bhai?(Which Lover? Whose Lover? What are you saying to me, Bro?)"

"Oi shei Shakchunni je tore propose korsilo Kalke? (I am talking about that Shakchunni who proposed to you yesterday)"

"Areh, meri maa ki bahu but jaa yeh sab bhul jaa(Areh, My mother's daughter-in-law forget all these things)"

"Why? Why should I forget her?"

"Accha calm down naa jaan"

"Shahyan, tumi ki kokhono nije ke aaina teh dekhso?(Shahyan, have you ever seen yourself in the mirror?)"

"Yes, I look every time in the mirror to see myself. I am so appealing and tempting naa?" Shahyan answered with a smirk on his face

"No, you look like an absolute monkey"

"You should feel ashamed Shanaya for calling your handsome husband a monkey when he doesn't even look like a monkey," Shanaya thought in her mind

"If I look like a monkey then have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? You look like an Ugly Witch"

"You should feel ashamed Shahyan for calling your beautiful wife an ugly witch when she doesn't even look like a witch," Shahyan thought in his mind

That's it for today guys! Till next time, Allah Hafiz guys!