He needs you

(Grace's POV)

I sat on the kitchen counter with a bowl of soup Moira had made. Though she didn't work for us anymore, she still liked to cook and clean every now and then. Old habits die hard, I guess. Haha, die. How ironic. She had been dead for years. We all had.

One thing I hated about Moria was fucking intuitive she was. I had gotten good at hideing feelings, you do when you have depression. Though I rarely smiled, I was good at ensuring no other emotion showed on my face. Especially not the pain in my chest... The feeling as though there was a hole where my heart had been pushed through my ribs. "Its okay sweetie. you don't have to pretend around me. He misses you, just as much as you miss him. He needs you Grace, he needs you." "Knock it off" I hissed in fear of my parents hearing. "Your insane... As if I could forgive that monster!" I slumped off the kitchen stool and went up to my room.

I missed scars. Sure, I had them, but I couldn't make anymore. The cuts just healed before my eyes. I sighed heavily and turned on some sad Sam Smith songs.

I was lonley. I missed him. Every second without him ached, a dull painful ache. He was a monster. But he was mine. He was my monster.

And I needed him.