chapter 13

Author pov

Aditya was stuck on his place by seeing Ragini there. She was sitting in the living room holding one photo.

As her back side was at him, he quickly regnosed her.

She was sitting turning on the lamp light beside the sofa and holding a family photo, in which two men, two women and one 2-3 year old boy and a little newborn baby was in.

Aditya was going towards her, she couldn't found that someone was looking at her. She was looking at that photo so Deeply...

Don't know why but Aditya found to look at once at what she was holding ; he walked towards her.

The step he was taking, that every step's was rising he's heartbeat. The more he was walking the more that photo was looking clearly.

He stopped at back of her, and what he saw was made him shock.

The photo which Ragini was holding in that, was he's family.

Ya.. it's was Mukesh, Mansi, Rakesh, 2-3 year old Aditya and a little newborn Shivani and a women who is too close to him.

It's none other then he's mom...

He stood behind her, as he was in shock, he asked "who gave you this photo?"

Ragini come from her thought land and look at him, after wiping her tears.

He noticed that she was crying, he sit beside her and asked her "what happened aunty?, why are you crying?" Ragini look away from him.

She asked "you didn't sleep yet beta..., go and sleep you must be tried" she said looking away holding her tears.

"No.. first you tell me, why are you crying and who gave you my family photo?" Aditya asked.

She was trying to say something but she stopped. her hand was shaking and her voice was stuck in her throat.

Aditya was waiting for her answer but she tried to control her self from tell him that 'she is his mom..'

But she control herself and said "it's--it's no--nothing, you--go and--sleep" she said while stumbling.

Aditya didn't listen as he knows that something is definitely worng. When he saw Ragini first time from that time he was feeling that he saw her ; he knows about her.

Something is connected between them...

Aditya was now not listening to her, She was still not looking at him.

He asked "why are you not looking at me aunty, am i did something worng?"

Hearing aunty from his own son was made her eyes more teary.

How can an mother will hare her own child was calleing her aunty?, how can a mom stay away from his own child?, how can a person live with out there loved ones?, how you can survive if your are true but world decide that your worng, how do you feel?

Ragini was living like this from years. She just want to see her son in front of her. Actually she knows everything how everything happened but that Rakesh.

He gave worning to her, and he collected Inaccurate evidence was collected and presented. So no one believed her.

Aditya was not listening to her, so Somehow she dear to tell him. As Rakesh worn her not to try come near Aditya or he will kill his own son.

She again wipe her tears and again look at the photo "Your family was also mine once's a time" she said and look at the photo. A tear fall from her eyes.