My little Goddess 1

Jungwon is the goddess son in the paradise. Everyone loves him,every girls loves him,he was just so famous. But what his mother, the greatest and the strongest goddess, didn't like was that Jungwon liked to go outside without asking, caused far too much trouble and loved things like that.

Cause of this all the strongest goddess jungwons mother gave jungwon bodyguard. It was so that Jungwon could no longer go anywhere alone, his mother simply wouldn't allow him and most of the time she was afraid that Jungwon would one day run away and go to the demon place. So she gave jungwon more then 15+ bodyguard. All the doors were closed, the windows could only be opened if the goddess (i.e. the queen) allowed it and if Jungwon wanted to leave his room he had to ask his bodyguards.

One day at a really dark night jungwon wanted to go outside in the anothers worlds Witz another Creatures. When everyone was asleep Jungwon put on a black jacket, a bag with water and a few snacks and slowly went out the window, he went outside and said to himself "Oh god, I haven't been outside in a long time, I should come here for a bit look around!"

As he was about walking but a guard saw jungwon and start walking to him.

When Jungwon noticed this, he started walking a little faster and didn't seem conspicuous. As the guard saw how jungwon were walking faster he startet walking faster either.

When Jungwon looked back briefly and wanted to know if the guard was still there, he saw how the guard saw him and now knew he had to run because the guard noticed that it was really Jungwon....Yang Jungwon! The guard scream

"STAYED STANDING,YANG JUNGWON NOW COME BACK TO THE CASTLE QUICKLY OR I WILL TELL YOUR MOTHER!!!" The guard screamed and continued to chase Jungwon.

Jungwon ignored him and as he was running he saw a small house, he didn't want to Returning to the castle he knows if he returns he will get a big punishment,so he ran to the little houses and finally when he got there he quickly closed the door.

Jungwon caught his breath but then he noticed someone looking at him from behind.

"Hey, turn around and say who you are."

A deep voice said. Jungwon turned around in fear and saw a man with a very pretty...FACE. "I....i...i-" "You what,hmm?" "Jungwon took a deep breath and said "Look,I..I'm sorry for interrupting but it's an emergency...eh...someone's following me! Yeah someone follow me,hehe.."

The man smirked and come near,jungwon start blushing and get a step back. The man smirked again and said "Don't lie to me darling." He said and walk away.

Jungwon was confused "Excuse me? I didn't lie!" Jungwon said with a little anger . "Aha,aha and I am the husband of Jeon Hyunjin from itzy in North Africa." He said joking. Jungwon gave up and said

"OK,I lied." Jungwon said and rolled his eyes

"That's what I'm saying." Said the pretty man "What's ur name and What's the reason u came here?" He ask and lay on the bed.

"Jungwon,Yang Jungwon,the son of the strongest,and the greatest goddess and you,what are u and What's ur name?" Jungwon ask. "Jay, Park Jay,I'm a demon." Jay said. Jungwon was shocked...A DEMON?!??! "Hey,u have to say the reason why u here." Jay said and smirked "The reason I'm here is that "I was running away from my castle and a guard saw a lot, that's why I ran here and I think he's still looking for me."

"Hah,then you are almost like me." Jay smirked and stood up from his bed and came near to jungwon. Jungwon was about blushing cause he was just to near!

{Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed it. Wait until the next chapter!} ♥︎