-18-

"Good morning." Bucky glanced up as Sam entered the kitchen, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Morning."

"Last day here. You got big plans?" Sam wiggled his eyebrows.

"I have to see where the day leads."

"Where the day- Just take her out on the damn boat and do it already."

"Do it?"

Sam choked on his coffee. "The thing! Not- You're the worst. Now I'm never gonna get that image out of my mind. I take it back. No boat for you. I don't want you two doing anything nasty on my boat."

Bucky laughed. "I'm sorry. It was too easy."

"Mhm. Where is KitKat anyway?"

"Running. She had a rough night, got up early, left me a note. She should be back soon." Bucky pulled out his phone and showed Sam the running app tracking Kat's route.

"You got big plans for today, though, right? I mean, wasn't that why you came down here?"

"Not really. She really wanted to see you. You've been too busy."

"Yeah, I have. Thanks for coming. It's good to laugh with her again, man. She's trouble though."

"You talking crap about me behind my back again, Samantha?"

Sam choked on his coffee again and Bucky laughed, smacking his back to help clear it as he passed by Sam. He picked up Kat in a hug and kissed her.

Kat giggled but scrunched her nose. "Ew, don't touch me. I'm all sweaty." She swiped at his shirt, trying to wipe off the stains of sweat left behind from their embrace.

Bucky glanced down and smirked at her. "Worth it."

"Gross," Sam muttered from behind Bucky.

"How was your run?" Bucky leaned against the counter as Kat grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Hot and sticky, but good."

"Like you."

Kat rolled her eyes at Bucky. "Anyway...Cleared my head and had a personal best time." She high-fived Bucky as she took a swig of her water and walked by. "So what are we doing today? Sammy?"

"Don't look at me. I'm working on the boat this morning then helping some folks around town. Bucky's the tour guide."

Kat glanced at Bucky.

"I've got some ideas." Bucky winked at her.

Kat narrowed her eyes. "Do I get to see the boat at least, Mr. Tour Guide? I haven't been out on it yet."

"Sam?" Bucky turned to Sam, who looked confused. "I've got some errands this morning. Maybe you can take Kat out for a joyride while I do that?"

"Uh...sure. I'd love some one on one time with my girl."

Kat grinned. "Yes! Alright, let me get cleaned up and we can go. Ooh! But let's pack some water and snacks. I'm starved."

Bucky watched her as she took the stairs two at a time and disappeared.

"Who knew Bucky Barnes would become nothing but a lovesick puppy?"

Bucky frowned as Sam smirked at him. "Shut up."

Sam laughed. "You better pack your girl her snacks, man. I don't want a hangry Kat on that boat. She might eat me." Sam patted Bucky in the shoulder before he headed upstairs as well, leaving Bucky to plan the day and think of all the possibilities the future could hold.