1 - Mission Failed

LLOYD'S POV

I was so glad to be back home after those few weeks. Apparently. Well, we came back 3 days ago and it's really easy to get used to Ninjago again. It was funny seeing Emily's reaction to different everyday things like showers and microwaves. She met the rest of the ninja team and everything. Anyway, I was doing some work in the monastery base with Zane, Rumi and Pix and Jay came over to me while I was doing my assigned job.

"Where are the rest?" He asked.

"Well, Cole and Kai have gone to help Nimue and her tribe build their village by the desert. Uh... Lily has gone to Ninjago to teach Emily... everything. Master Wu is upstairs and Nya and Skylor are taking care of the kids at Skylor's place.

Jay tensed up a bit. I raised an eyebrow at him and then he said, "About Nya... I'm a bit worried."

"Why? I'm sure Nya's fine!"

He sighed. "She's been ignoring me for the past few days. In general, she's been acting... weird. I've texted and called her but she's not replying to anything."

"Huh. Weird." I shifted my gaze back to the mech.

"I don't know what to do... I'm kinda freaking out."

"Just text Skylor to ask if she's fine," I suggested, my eyes still fixed on the mech. I don't know why he's coming to me with girl problems but alright.

"Oh yeah. Haven't thought of that. I'll text her now," I watched as his thumbs tapped away on the screen. Moments later, his phone made a buzzing sound.

"And?"

" 'Hi Jay, Nya's fine, I guess. She felt a little off since she came back from the 17th realm. I think she just needs to rest a bit' "

"See? Nothing to worry about!"

"Thanks Lloyd!" And he left. I was up for so long with Zane and stuff that I didn't realise it was night. We got an emergency call coming from Borg tower showing footage of someone waiting outside, holding a gun. The girl had her hood up, a cap on, a mask and had visor glasses things so me and Zane weren't able to do face recognition scan.

"We have to call the rest," I said.

"What about the kids? Nya and Skylor have to stay with them... Unless they call Dareth." Rumi said.

"Oh yeah... maybe let's just call everyone else."

We got to the Borg tower, got out of our vehicles and saw the girl walking down the road. We came up from behind.

"Stop right there and drop all your weapons!" Cole commanded. She stopped and took the gun out of her pocket and dropped it on the ground.

"Keep your hands where we can see them!" I said.

She put their arms in the air, revealing bandages around both hands.

"Who are you?" Harumi asked.

"Call me Hacker." Her voice was soft but loud. Her hands started shaking slightly. 

"Turn around and take off the mask..." I instructed. Instead of doing as told, she pulled up her sleeve and grappled onto the roof of Borg tower and went up through the clouds. Emily didn't hesitate to shoot an arrow at her with her bow an arrow. She had the same bow from the 17th Realm since she refused to have an advanced one from Zane, but she did get fancy new arrows.

"Do you think it got her?" Zane asked.

"I never miss, remember? If I did miss, it would've been either because the target is moving really violently like that snow monster, or the target caught the arrow and chucked it ba-AAH!"