Poppy Playtime Chapter 3

This is the theory I got from watching SuperHorrorBro and a Grace932.

Isn't it weird how when Catnap takes the gas mask and protag wake up Catnap says "Leave playcare or I'm coming for you" he's letting protag go instead of killing protag straight away.

Also how the teacher recognises them straight away do you think Catnap may of recognised Protag as well could Protag have been one of the ones that loved all the toys and never mistreated them or lied to them,  if so this maybe a reason to why Catnap was trying to spare him.

However another reason could be because Protag was an orphan and held a special place in Catnap's heart while Catnap watched Protag growing up so then once they had fully grown up and started to work there Catnap remembered them and still had a soft spot for Protag even though they were working for Playtime Co but Catnap knew if they didn't listen to his warning he would be forced to get them and bring them to the prototype or worse so he trying to threaten Protag in hopes they would leave.

Or maybe Protag even knew to a degree about the Prototype and was kind to the Prototype causing the Prototype to attack Protag to be in a crytical state but in a state he know they would survive so that protag could be save away from harms way for when the Prototype gets the others to attack everyone leaving protag from getting killed and to take extra measures he knew he needed to get Protag to forget all about them in the first place meaning that maybe the reason the Prototype attacked Protag all along was to keep them out of being killed in the chaos. Well that's atleast one of my theories about  the Protag for now untill a new game with new lore comes out.

Not sure if this is true after all its just a theory but to those who have read this I would like to know your input on the theory's you may have about this.

Well bye for now Trans Fans and Roll Out