♡+*Ɗɑɫë*+♡

Tubbo
I  woke up as I Saw sunny was awake already. I looked around the factory as I then found her talking to fred, so right away I backed up as I hid behind the wall trying to see what sunny says.

Sunny: (blah blah) Oh look Pa is on!
Sunny pointed to tubbo

Fred handed her a book as she then jumped and nodded. They then looked around the factory.

Tubbo knew they were looking for him, he ran away as he then said "We are just gonna make more factory uh buildings! " Mhm..
He started to look through his chest.

Sunny finally found him as she hit her dad and said "Pa! Look Fred is hereee!! "
Tubbo laughed awkwardly. He saw Fred as he waved at him

oh hey Fred!! Nice to see youu..

Fred handed him a book "Oh hi tubbo! The more I see you the more prettier you are"

Tubbo "Ehh??.. Mm nahh he said as he put his hand behind his back.

Fred" Oh uh tubbo wanna.. Go on a date maybe?.. I would like to  spend time with you more! "

Tubbo nodded as he responded "Oh yea uhm where would you like to go?"

Fred: can you pick? I would like to see what places you like..

Tubbo nodded as he quickly looked on the map and saw a nearby warp with red flower's all over the ground.

"Here Fred ima make a red warp.. Uh teleport to " Fred"?"
He quickly nodded as he saw tubbo teleport to the flower land as he placed the red warp.

Fred teleported as he saw a red and white blanket and a pretty tree next to the blanket.

He saw all the roses he loved them so much, it reminded him of tubbo

They both sat down as they talked about different things until he gave tubbo a flower, and a book.

Tubbo opened it
"Tubbo.. I kinda have feelings for you, but I don't know if you feel the same. Hopefully I'm not gonna get friend-zone..

Tubbo started to stutter a bit

O-oh! You do.. Well I'm gonna try to be honest.. I-i might as well..

-I'm sorry ima end it bc I don't know what else.. " 

371-words