Sparked Interest [Episode 3]

Jinseok carefully guides her to the helicopter, making sure she's comfortable when she sits, "Is this okay Y/n-ah?" he says asking for assurance, she nods her head enthusiastically.

"...Wow he's being such a gentleman.."Dahee wows

'..Notice how he's being so casual with her, that says a lot about how they feel about each other..."Dex points out to the other

After all four of them are strapped into the helicopter it takes off. During the ride Y/n starts feeling a bit drowsy so she lays her head against the rattling window of the helicopter, Jinseok notices and taps his shoulder as a signal for her to put her head there. "oh, really? It's okay?" she wonders, Jinseok nods, reassuring her that it's fine. At first she puts her head on his shoulder gently as if to not add any weight, but it becomes clear once she dozes off that she was being cautious.

"...Oh my gosh...it's only day two, but they act so close already.." Jinkyung says in awe.

"That's so sweet, they look good together..''Kyuhyun adds.

"But...." Jinkyung starts, "it could affect their relationship with others, and making relationships with new people hard"

Agreeing, the hosts sit back and see how it's going to play out.

The helicopter lands safely and Jinseok looks to see the girl still peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. He motions to the other two to go first and whispers to them to have fun. Once they've gone, he gently taps Y/n to get her to wake up. "Y/n-ah, wake up, we've arrived." he calls quietly. Slowly waking up, she rubs her eyes and blinks, "already?".

~~~

They make their way out of the helicopter and into the car that awaits them. "Do you want to drive?"Jinseok asks, "Not really," she answers, adding "unless you're really bad at driving", chuckling he says, "all right then I'll drive. Before even going to the driver's side he goes to the passenger side to open the door for Y/n, "oh, thank you!" she says, a little shocked by his act.

"..Woooow, he's really trying hard here" points out Kyuhyun

"...Right!? Like he completely forgot about Minyoung" explains Hanhae

During the ride there, Jinseok questions her age.

-"Is it okay if i guess?"

"mhm, go ahead"

-"20...23?"

"Ah, you're to nice, but sadly no," she chuckles

-"older, really? 25? 26?"

"Yesss, 26!"

"...I need Y/n's skincare secrets.." laughs Dahee

"....right?! Maybe it's the carrots" Jinkyung exclaims

Laughter floods the room as the hosts decide that maybe they should all start religiously eating carrots too

"You know," Hanhee says in a concerned tone "It would've been awkward, if she was actually younger and not older"

"...I think that might've been a deal breaker if she was, If I can remember correctly isn't Jinseok 31" Kyuhyun inquires

"... true true, but who knows, maybe she's into older, OLDER, guys" Dex jokes

"Like a sugar......" Hanhae starts