Chapter 1: the breakdown...

The game was going downhill for vikk. Its what caused him to break...

Josh, Ethan, and vikk were playing a game of monopoly on the Xbox. It was going horribly for vikk, he had very little money and kept landing on things he had to pay for. After josh did his turn, vikk had to roll. He rolled a six and a five. His cat peice landed on boardwalk. Josh and Ethan "oooo"ed when this happened. Vikk stayed quiet as they laughed. " vikk?" Josh asked after they stopped laughing. " are you okay?" Vikk was still quiet. Soon after vikk laughed creepily. Then the game froze and the lights in the house went out. Vikk's side of the call went static. "Vikk?" Ethan asked. "You okay man?" Ethan got up from his seat and walked over to Vikk's room. The door was open. He looked into Vikk's dark room, with only the light from Vikk's computer.

Vikk's computer was static with a creepy, smiling face written in red marker on the screen. Ethan looked on the desk to find a note. It was written in what seemed like blood. It said " you will all die, tonight! -vikk" Ethan took the note and went to josh's room. He went in and josh was staring at his computer. Josh's computer was static as well. Ethan snapped his fingers in front of josh's face. He woke from his trance. "What happened?" Josh asked. "I don't know but I think something's wrong with vikk.