🧡|| SunWuKong x Parkourist Reader Part.2 ||🧡

A/N: Here I am again trying to write another chapter and trying to learn how to write again. Today i recommend rock. The best part about posting a new chapter is getting to reccomened my music taste. Anyway enjoy :).
(While I'm writing this note it's probably gonna take me another month to write this chapter.)

●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●

A few days have passed since that eventful day. Other than that life has been pretty normal. You've just been chilling in your home, listening to music, playing some video games with your friends, going out to parkour, and working out every now and then. Nothing major. Although traveling to different countries sounds good right now...

As if you have money for that. You sigh. Grabbing your stuff, you lock your house up and take a walk outside. You know the city isn't so bad... i guess. I mean, it has some good sides...

(I wouldn't be the girl to ask, I live in a small town.)

You popped in your headphones. Ignoring the city noise. You head down to the beach. The ocean breeze immediately hits your skin, giving you goosebumps everywhere. You rub your arms to try and warm yourself up. "Ughhhh this day is so LAME!" you plopped down into the sand. Ignoring the fact that it's gonna get inside your clothes later and bug you. The music started to calm you down tho. Letting it drown reality out. You covered your face with the collar of your shirt, so the sun wouldn't blind you and hit your face. Getting sunburnt is no joke man.

A bit of time passes by, after hearing about 3 songs end in your headphones. You felt a little poke on the side of your arm. "Whats..up" you mutter.

"Wow, i wouldn't expect to find you here (Y/N) how ya been?" That was a familiar voice. Oh gosh. You uncovered your face and flattened out your shirt.

"WuKong?" you tilted your head. "What are you doing here? And how did you find me?"

"Ah well, I was passing by in the city, you know, just on the lookout or something, and wouldn't you know I see you! Here lying on the beach! I was expecting you to be in a building again or something" Wukong grins.

"You? On lookout? I find that hard to believe." You snicker.

"H-hey! I don't even have to be here, you know, I got better things to do. You should be Delighted that I'm in your presence." He says, beaming with pride.

You glare at him, "Eh, I could care less." Smiling, you cover your face again with your shirt.

Wukong scoffs, placing his hands on his hips "oh- woooow. Okay, Miss I'm too good for anyone." He glares at you. You didn't even look back at him. Your shirt covers your face. He pouts again, "Okay okay fine! I'm sorry. But I did...you know..." he scratches his head with his finger.

"You what?" you took off the shirt from your face. "You did what Hm?" you sassed him back.

His face flushes a bit. "i..I wanted to hang out again... And well I was gonna go searching tomorrow but here you are now!" He smiles. His hands reach out towards you. You just looked at him. He gulped, "Well you know if you don't want to I'll just..Go" he frowned, overcome with disappointment. You bounce up on your legs. "Of course, I wanna hang!" you pull him up "Dude I've been sooo bored. All my homies have been so busy. It's just been plain." Wukong is a little shocked. But his face gets overcome with a wide smile.

"Well come then! I have some plans for us!" You both laugh in delight, and the two of you start to climb buildings and jump from one building to another.

(time skip)

You and Wukong travel for a bit, going across the city. Eventually leading you to a forest.