Percy's Got A Staring Problem

Percy stood huddled around with Grover and Thalia, explaining what had been talked about in the tent

Grover paled, and shifted uncontrollably. "The last time the Hunters visited camp, it didn't go well."

"How'd they even show up here?" Percy asked. "I mean, they just appeared out of nowhere."

Thalia looked disgusted. "I'm glad Alessia has enough sense not to join them. Sad she couldn't convince her sister to do the same."

"Who can blame her?" Grove said wistfully. "Eternity with Artemis?"

Thalia rolled her eyes. "You satyrs. You're all in love with Artemis. Don't you get that she'll never love you back?"

Grover seemed to have turned hard of hearing. "But she's so...into nature."

"You're nuts." Thalia said.

"Nuts and berries." Grover agreed. "Yeah."

Thalia rolled her eyes again.

Percy looked around him, and saw Alessia and Nico standing off to the side, Bianca standing in front of them. He could tell by the look on Nico's face that she was telling him about her choice to join the hunters. Nico was looking angrier as she talked, and Bianca was looking desperate. Percy felt a little bad, but he also couldn't help but think of how selfish it was of her to abandon both of her siblings.

He saw Nico snap at his sister, stepping forward, and Bianca looked at Alessia in desperation. The black haired girl rubbed her eyes, and stepping between them. She turned to Bianca, and ran her hand through her hair. Alessia said something to her, and Bianca nodded. She hugged her, and Bianca gave Nico a pleading look from over Alessia's shoulder.

Alessia then turned and kneeled in front of Nico, resting her hands on his shoulders. She said something to him as well, and he leaned into her, and gave Bianca a mean look over his sister shoulder.

"Stop being such a creep, Percy." Thalia said, knocking his shoulder.

Percy looked at her. "I'm-I'm not."

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and I wasn't a tree for six years."

Percy rolled his eyes. So what if he was staring. It wasn't that big of a deal.

"I wasn't staring." Percy said again. "And even if I was, what does it matter?"

Thalia smiled a bit. "So you weren't staring at her?"

Percy rolled his eyes. "No, Thalia, I was not staring at Alessia."

Thalia smirked. "Okay. If you're so sure. Though, I never said which di Angelo I was talking about."

Percy's cheeks turned red, and he walked away, mumbling about how Thalia was annoying.

Finally, the sky began to lighten. Artemis gave an annoyed sighed. "About time. He's so-o-o lazy during the winter."