chapter 5

a few days later, the day jake had been waiting for has finally came

a few days later, the day jake had been waiting for has finally came. it was the day he and his friends went to jeju!!

so around 4 am, they all gathered around at the place where they planned to meet.

jake, jungwon and sunghoon arrived earlier cuz they couldn't wait. but soon after, the others came.

"isn't this excitingg?!" jake squeeled as he jumps his tiny jumps with jungwon. "yeah, i never had a trip with my friends before" sunghoon replied back.

"me neither! but im glad i could spend my first with you guys" heeseung said smiling to jake which he noticed and smiled back.

after a while, the bus arrived and they all went on it. heeseung sat at the back followed by jake and niki. jungwon and jay infront and sunoo and sunghoon infront of them all.

yes. sunoo and sunghoon has been closer these days.

anyways, not even half way there, most of them fell asleep already. including jake who was about to fall asleep when his head hit the window.

"ouch." he reacts with a hurt face as he rubs his head. "u ok?" heeseung asked who was sitting beside him as he takes out one of his airpods. "y-yeah, just hit the window-" jake replied embarrassedly.

"lean on my shoulder, i-if you'd like" heeseung replied back with a warm smile. "i-i- uh its ok-" jake replied with a stuttering voice.

heeseung without any notice just forced jake's head on his shoulder and held jake's right hand with his left hand. it felt soft and cold so he tightened the grip and gave a smile on jake.

jake was blushing in embarrassment and how heeseung's hand felt strong and warm. it felt amazing.

eventually they both fell asleep with his head on heeseung's shoulder and and heeseung's on jake's head.

if you didn't know who they were, you'd probably think they were a couple right now.
thats what niki who was sitting beside heeseung thought as he took a photo of them.

"awh they're so cute" jungwon says as he looks at jake and heeseung behind him. "yeah, like a couple lmao" jay replied back after jungwon told him to wake up.

after about an hour, they finally arrived at the airport. everyone got off the bus and went in.

"woah, its been a long time since ive been here" jake said as he scanned the airport, remembering how he felt the first time he went to korea. "you've grown alot hyung" jungwon replied and puts his hands around jake's shoulder.

"ok then let's go get the tickets" jungwon said. "yeeesss im so excitedd!!" niki jumps happily.

after they got their ticket, put their bags in the plane, they still had about an hour left before the plane boards so they went to a nearby cafe to eat breakfast.

"mhhh im soo hungryy~" niki said as he sniffed the smell of fresh croissants. "yeah im famished." jay replied back.

without waiting another second, they all ordered their food and ate.

while they were eating, jake, who thought wearing only a t-shirt and some jeans would be ok, was shivering. heeseung noticed and giggled.

"knew u would be cold, i brought u a jacket" heeseung lent a jacket from his backpack and gave it to jake. "ah, t-thanks hyung" jake said, giggling back and accepts the jacket.

it feels warm.. it smells like heeseung too.. 💗

"sorry if its too big- i shouldve brought u a smaller one" heeseung said as he saw how big the jacket was on jake. "n-no its ok hyung! i love it." jake was really happy.

"glad you like it then, u look cute in it hehe" heeseung said as he smiles. "awh stop it hyung" jake said as he rolls his eyes and blushes.

"would u two lovebirds stop flirting?" sunghoon replied who was sitting behind them with sunoo in his arms.

"like u arent" jake replied back as he grins. "shh, my baby sleeping" sunghoon said as he caress sunoo's head. heeseung and jake just replied with a giggle.

=========> 🤍 <==========
HEYYY, thanks for the views and votes everyone!!

c you guys next week, babaaay!! 🌟🌟