A piece of a red heart 2

Oh god oh god.. what do I do!? "Ah I'm sorry.. oh Timothy?" Ronald looked down at me as I felt my face warm up. "I-I-... er-" my heart started to beat super fast and I couldn't move, why am I feeling like this!? "Tim? You okay?" Ron raises an eyebrow. I jump moving back and ignoring eye contact "s-s-s-sorry! I lost myself a little bit heh.." I scratched my head as I heard a small chuckle behind me sounded like Ken.. and it definitely was him. "Yeahhh he just lost himself there.." Ken smirked as he put an arm around me. "Ok, nice to see you guys" Ronald said as he smiled and walked away.. "Listen Tim.. we know you like him~" Ken smirked again as I blushed. "n-no that's not-" I was about to finish but Ken shushed me. "Nuh uh whatever you say you can't deny it.." he sighed as he patted my head. "Now now Ken leave Tim alone you might kill him!" Jolie said. I'm glad she defends me sometimes... but maybe Ken is right... I think I... like Ron but.. I'm too shy to talk to him so it would be impossible to tell him.. and what if he- what if he... moves away? Or maybe he doesn't like me back? My thoughts were killing me again I didn't hear anything around me. But then I heard the sound of Ken babbling again. My face still felt warm and red as I put both my hands on my face it felt like I was about to cry. The day went on and I was still thinking about Ronald.. how could I be so stupid? My next class was English and probably the worst class since Ken and Jolie aren't with me. I finally I got to classroom I took a deep breath and walked in, sat down, and just sighed. i tried to focus but it was hard not thinking of him.. then someone walked in and of course it was... Ronald oh god no pls no. "Oh? Ronald right? Your not in this class.." The teacher put a hip on her hand as Ronald stood silent "a-ah well.. I changed schedule" he said looking kinda suspicious.. "oh! Well then you can sit down with.." not me pls not me no no no... "Timothy" The teacher smiled at me like she planned this but I knew she didn't I don't think I'm her favorite student. Ronald walked up to my desk and sat down next to me "hi" he smiled "h-hi..."