Cold, cold ground

Your eyes slid open, to find out that you were in the parlour. The good news was that you still had your katana- you could feel the scabbard sticking into your back from behind, under your skirt. The bad news was that you'd been tied to a chair with rough Hessian ropes. Jonathan, Erina and Robert were all facing you, once again dressed in their usual clothes.
" _______, I couldn't help but notice you peering through the keyhole at my pleasure with my Brides. If you wished to join, you should've just asked, as both me and my dear Erina find you to be rather beautiful. But spying on me like a peeping tom- that just isn't cricket."
"So I am wrong for taking curiosity, yet there's nothing wrong with you being a bloodsucking vampire?!" You screamed back. Jonathan paused, and glared at you.
"Oh yes, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you? I should've locked that book up ." Erina handed Jonathan the secret vampire book you'd found in the library, and he held it aloft.

"I found this in your room. Curiosity killed the cat, ________, yet I was never planning on biting you in the first place. I don't bite without consent anyway, yet you never bothered to ask." Jonathan dropped the book onto a table, and ran a hand through his blue locks.
"I wrote that book to compile all my knowledge of what I am. Everything that I have scraped from ancient tomes, and explorations in Mexico, and frantic scrabbling for information. It is my magnum opus, a gospel of my kind."
"You're a monster." You hissed. "You drink the blood of innocents!" Robert hissed at this, and lunges forward.
"Don't you dare say that! Jonathan fed me from his veins, and brought me new life! He is my saviour, and I willingly gave up my blood for him, in return for immortality! Eternal life, and eternal love!" His claws sunk into the armrests of his chair, and he glared at you with golden-brown eyes.
"I love Jonathan Joestar. He saved me, and he loves me for who I am, just as Erina loves him. He does not judge me how the rest of humanity does, he covets me, he protects me!" Your eyes widened, and you felt society's expectations weighing you down, like a millstone around the neck.
"That... That is a sin!" You spat. Erina sighed, and glided up to you.

"Oh, ______, you are just like each and every one of us. We all love our own here- Robert is homosexual, whereas I and my dear husband are bi-sexual. And you are too, aren't you? You dream of women, yet you also fantasize about men. So don't hide it, and don't deny it, just let it happen. We shall not judge, and certainly won't expect you to do anything you don't want to." She stroked your cheek, and you shrugged away from her, more revolted by yourself than her.
"Don't touch me! I'm filthy, I'm sinful, I'm... I'm broken!" You screamed.
"You act like I don't know that. Tell me, _______, have you ever been locked away for who you were? Been stuffed full of chloroform and laudanum, and locked up in a straightjacket in a padded cell? I escaped that life, and here I know I'll never have to go back, I'll never be locked up again. Jonathan isn't a monster, he is my hero!"
"SHUT UP!!!" You screamed. "BE SILENT, BE QUIET! He's feeding off you, I don't want to be his bloodbag!" You writhed in your bonds, glaring daggers at Jonathan Joestar. He sighed, then walked up to you.

"Yes, _____, I am a vampire. As are Erina and Robert, my two loves. I feed on blood, because that's what I must do to survive. I take from my familiars and my Brides, as they keep me alive without having to prey on innocent humans."
"So why don't you feed from animals?!" You snapped. Jonathan flinched, and gritted his teeth.
"They are just as innocent as you or I am! You frown on me for drinking blood, yet you gladly eat hundreds of cows and sheep and chickens a year! How is the way I feed worse than what you do?"
"Liar! You're a monster!" You screamed. You fumbled behind you, before you gripped the handle of your katana. It rested across your back, from hip to thigh, dangling down your skirt. You gripped the handle and pulled, the razor-sharp blade tearing through your ropes. You jumped up from your chair, charging at Jonathan with your blade drawn. With a scream you plunged the blade into his chest, where the heart was. Blood spurted out, spraying you all over with the gloopy purple-red liquid. Erina shrieked, and Speedwagon clawed at his blonde locks in terror. You rammed the blade through his body, hearing the sickly squish of organs, and kept pushing it until the blade sunk into the wall behind him. You jammed the sword into him to the handle, then bent the handle 90°, so he couldn't pull it out.